Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
had to purchase my policy last minute as forgot my insurance was due to expire that night, took my policy out at 11pm that night to start the next day and the documents were with me straight away - very impressed.
I love that there is no need to sit in endless queues to speak to someone, everything is at your fingertips. My documents arrived in minutes and i can see them anytime through the portal! Overall really happy
Only just bought a policy with Yoga Insure for my car. So far so good! Really simple journey, policy not started yet and obviously not made a claim so haven't tested that service. What I loved was the self service portal, you can even cancel there which I've not seen before.
Purchased Insurance the other day, was quick fast and painless. I dont even need to send anything in. Documents arrived in minutes and the website seems good. whats more the price was good.
I purchased my insurance from yoga insurance it was quick simple and easy. The customer portal is very easy to use and i received my documents within seconds.
i have recently bought my insurance with Yoga. the service was fantastic i had my insurance documents within minutes of paying to my email and their customer portal is really easy to use.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.34 based on 469 reviews