Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
No hassle.
Every thing made easy and a great car insurance price and lots of free benefits. Mr Pearce.
Brilliant web site, easy to navigate and super competitive prices, couldn’t be happier.
I have not renewed insurance with you all bank details have been stopped or changed
Good price and inclusive benefits
I had doubts after got contacted by close brothers amounts were different so decided to cancel nearly £50 to cancel as well and hasn’t even started the policy as cancel same day I took it out. Rip off
Fantastic prices and quick application, only thing is I can’t sign my e sign agreement
I have been trying to cancel my policy which is due to renew on 21st April 2021. The Yoga lnsure portal will not allow me to log on to cancel it, does not recognise my password and will not send me a new one. My policy number is Y10002920
Easy to use on line system good deal
Renewing my car insurance wasvery quick and easy to do.
Be very careful of this site. I accessed via Gocompare . Yoga is a broker for a Finance Company all seems ok until the monthly directly debit forms via close brothers comes up. Since the amount on the form didnt relate to my expected figures l decided not to proceed and cancelled. Even though l didnt sign or return l was charged.
Quick efficient good price
easy to deal with and by far best value
Found via price comparison site quick and simple Q&A and payment I’m insured.
Yoga- Insure found me a very good price for car insurance, once I accepted, they moved quickly and all sorted.
Easy to use website, very good price. Earlier review mentions £10,000 limit for death benefit. This relates to extra benefit for personal injury to insured not third parties so no worries about that for me. Third party is in Section 3 Liability to Other People where it says: What Is Covered? We will pay all sums you are legally responsible for: • Following the death of or bodily injury to other people. • Up to £20,000,000 for damage to property. • As a result of any accident involving your car or any other vehicle your Certificate of Motor Insurance allows you to drive.
Took out a policy based on price & policy inclusions. Then noticed in the small print that there is a £10,000 limit per accident. Would be so easy to go over this in the event of a third party claim resulting from a fault accident. Decided to cancel an hour & a half after taking policy out (to start in 21 days time). Was charged £49.99 “set-up “ fee by Yoga as they are BROKERS & not the insurance company. Therefore they are allowed to charge for cancellation during the cooling off period . Not happy - asked (Eleanor via web chat) if they would consider dropping the charge as a goodwill gesture as it was only 90 mins. since taking out the policy. She flatly refused saying I should have read all the t’s & c’s before taking out the policy. 2 lessons with this company - 1) Be careful with the £10,000 claim limit per accident. This would be so easy to exceed. 2) Don’t think you will get a full refund without cancellation charge deduction during the cooling off period. The FCA rules DON’T apply to brokers.
Paid a months premium, cancelled almost immediately as it said it wouldnt insure my vehicle outside my house between 10pm and 6am. Looks like i They want more money and no 14 day cooling off period....fuming!
Easy to use website, competitive prices, so far so good.
Excellent very straight forward would highly recommend
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.39 based on 752 reviews