Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Policy states ‘if cancelled before policy starts all monies will be refunded’. I cancelled within an hour of taking out the policy after realising they are a purely online company with bots and no option to speak to a human being on the phone (would you really want this if you broke down or had a problem with your policy?) They still charged me almost £60 for what? Not an honest way of making money. Might be cheap but a con very customer basic service. The ombudsman are dealing with this case.
Very easy to set up and competitive pricing
Very good price with an easy process for getting your insurance.
So far so good with regard to initial ease of setup, cover and cost effectiveness but until the need for a claim is encountered that is when the real worth of an insurance provider and their 'system' is exposed. (Consequently, 4 stars).
Good price, good benefits, hope the customer service is good? Not had to use it
Good efficient service, good price.
Very good price, good range of benefits, painless application.
Simple online process to purchase the policy and documents arrived shortly afterwards by email. A very competitive price. You never truly know how good an insurance company is until you have a claim but so far so good.
Looks good. 5* Defacto has merits. I got a great price for alot of cover. If anything were to happen then I could make a true comment.
Validated no claims without the messing around
Best and easiest site I've ever used .
Extremely easy to use,
Couldn't be beaten on their price and package on price comparison site's, my renewal quote came from my current provider, and it was over £200 more expensive for the same package I would get from YOGA, so I chose Yoga,
The whole process was quick and incredibly easy to do, very clear and easy to navigate website & App, I've yet to have to use their claims service, (and hope I don't need to πŸ˜‰) but if it's anything like the ease of use so far,I'll be happy 😊
Once I took out the comprehensive cover, all my documents were sent via PDF in the welcome email, which arrived straight away πŸ™‚
So far I'm very impressed,
A fantastic prices (and savings) plus quick and easy online services

Keep up the great work YOGA insurance πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ»
Right price, well done.
The level of cover provided must offer the best value for money on the market...strongly recommended
Done insurance on line and found it very easy to use and got a
great price for what i got, i am very pleased.
Very helpful and to the point
Great price easy to set up
Easy to use best price on Internet on day I bought it
Great price and breakdown included too. I read statement of fact straight away and noticed something had not pulled through from comparison site. Did live chat online straight away and they immediately fixed it. Great. :-)
Good price with legal cover included. Easy to navigate the website.
All good so far.