Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Excellent.... easy to get a quote, Competitive prices what more can I say will use again for sure...
So easy to understand and great choice of policies at good prices
There is no easy way yo change my insurance from business to private. also i am due to move on 28th jan and my insurance is due on 31st. So sadly i will not be able to renew as I can’t change anything
Quick and easy to do on line, documents sent to me electronically straight away.
Great customer service,pricing could be better 👍 all sorted out in a couple of hours,made it easy.
Very quick and easy no fuss cheaoervby £82 and offered more than the AA
East to set up
Easy to get car insurance as user friendly website
Can’t log in as problem with website no phone number to call need to claim but no chance
I have e mailed 5 times today and nobody has got back to, why ?
Great price and very easy to complete the online forms .. good chat facilities
Brilliant cover for the price !! and was able to view my policy documents immediately. Very good competative price and offered way moreon my policy than any other insurer.
Full coverage at a great price!
Easy to join
Love the price saved 251pounds
Offered a good price with breakdown cover and key cover etc.quick and simple to do,and a handy app to get to your documents easily
I was sent a quote by email. It was the cheapest of all. I clicked the link, completed the sections on the form I had to, and paid for the car insurance immediately. All my documents were processed immediately and once I created a password my account and docs were all visible. Very efficient I was and still am impressed. I made a saving of £103.
So easy to transfer to Yoga with a saving of £230 on my current insurance renewal quote
Good prices and good benefits for the price
Web site asked for password but as new user I need to first set this up, yet doesn't offer this ??? Even forgot password does NOT generate an email offering a way to reset ????
I can only comment on the sign up process. Very efficient and I really liked the way that it took ne straight to my dashboard when I set up my login. Best price available.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.37 based on 556 reviews