Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Insurance at the right price for my needs. TY
Easy application process
Good protection policy reasonable price but wasn’t aware need a tracker fitted to cover against theft as this wasn’t explained upon purchase of policy which will cost an additional £200 plus £149 a year subscription
Easy to use
Easy to set up comptative prices
A very competitive price and easy to work application. Not had need to call on them yet so I reserve my judgement
Easy to set up and competitive prices. Hate having to change Insurers each year but otherwise always have to pay more. As regards to anything else I cannot comment until I have experienced using the services. I hope I don't need to do this.
easy online application
Easy to arrange, prompt documents
Fine up to now.
Very quick and easy to fill in. Saved me £130 from last years insurance. All paperwork was sent the same day no waiting a couple of days like other insurers.
really easy to sign up . No claims discount proof automatic. Not sure how go compare £250 excess cover works though.
Yoga made it very easy to do online, far easier to do than on the phone, would highly reccomend them, I sorted my insurance out in no time
As only a recent customer, I was very impressed with the price and the range of services offered within that price. Also, the web-site was very clear and informative. I hope the on-going service matches my experience thus far.
Very easy which was what i was looking for my name is Terence Myles Dermody (Terence one r)
Good quote and quick response to questions
When I need Yoga to do anything once insured sounds like they are difficult to get hold of.Will do another review then.
Excellent price for comprehensive cover. However a bit concerned over lack of obvious telephone contact numbers.
Good price for cover provided
Legal assistance
Breakdown cover
Replacement car
No problems. Site easy to use and got documents very quickly.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.36 based on 463 reviews