Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Everything went smoothly arranging my insurance online. Hopefully there won’t be any problems during the year of cover.
Very helpful website added some add-ons Great price so pleased so easy highly recommend.
Easy to purchase and very happy with the quote many thx
Cheapest and best cover
Straight forward website and easy to navigate.
Very quick procedure to get insured but with one fly in the ointment which was our inability to add a 2nd driver due to not having their licence to hand. Price very reasonable.
Really simple, straight forward on line process to take out policy. Comprehensive list of all relevant documents and information e-mailed to me promptly. Great service & a great price!
Just needed to renew my car policy. Contacted current provider who didnt return my emails. Found an alternative who went from a very competitive price to a high price in a few minutes. Found Yoga. Very competitive. Added a few items like premier breakdown. Still very competitive. Signed up and paid within minutes. so easy. Would definitely recommend
Easy to you, competitive cost, good all round policy. But proof is in the pudding . This review is based on the start of the policy but alot can change whilst the year proceeds .
EAsiest ever insurance application thank you
Seems like a good Company and cheaper than my last insurer with more included too
very easy to set up and half the price of my previous supplier who wanted to double my DD just for changing vehicles
Very straightforward and quick quote provided, competitively priced too.
Over £200 cheaper than my previous providers renewal quote. Really easy and hassle free to set up
Could not fault service and cost
So easy to deal with
Saving me £90 on my car insurance annual review.
Best price on go-compare and very easy to set up & process. Documents were emailed within a couple of minutes with the additional option to login to the YOGA website and download further copies as required.
Found the website easy to follow and the price competitive - whats not to like!
First time using go compare , Yogo insurance sounds excellent and offers everything you want at very good price. Hopefully I won’t need it but it’s good to know everything is covered.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.42 based on 944 reviews