Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 2,975 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Very happy with the priceAnd it was quick and easy
Very easy to understand what was included in the policy. Equally, Very easy to purchase.
Very easy to understand cover, simple questionnaire to follow and a competitive price
Excellent value for money and excellent online quoting service.
My first time with yoga insurance they gave me a very good quote for my car insurance so I'm very happy thank you yoga
Absolutely brilliant, gave me loads as standard, which most companies charge extra for, as well as the most competitive price. Easy site to use and very quick. I will definitely recommend to friends and renew with Yoga.
It was easy to get through to OneCallClaims on the phone when dealing with a claim. Your website is very effective- ie for changing my policy to a new car
Easy site to use, best price with everything included as standard, couldn't be happier.
Yoga came in at a very good price saving me 50% against my current insurance company, no brainer had to change to them. They also had far more benifits included in price. Easy site and very quick to deal with . Thanks Yoga .
Cheapest quote, easy process excellent service
Brilliant prompt service, courteous and efficient
Although i didnt want comprehensive insurance that i stated on the compare site that directed me to yoga (which is all yoga do for vehicle insurance) the price yoga gave was almost £100 cheaper than a third party fire and theft qoute from my existing insurer ,the set up is easy and the online chat help (shanice) was excellent and the one issue i had was dealt with immediately and politely ,all in all an excellent transaction with yoga .
So far so good. Easy to use, straight forward,no fuss.
Quick and easy way to insure your car
One of the cheapest quotes and very easy to deal with online. Follow up messages giving me the phone number to add to my phone - Execllent!
All the additional services that other companies charge extra for are included as standard. If these companies believe that these extra services are necessary then why charge extra?
Nice and simple to set up and great price
Price competitive and easy transaction too
Very pleased with service I received and renewing was so easy thank you so much
Best quote if you havent made a claim why does it go up, yoga where so help full, hopefully wont go up next year thank you
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 2,975 reviews