Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Good price, easy to navigate, so far so good,well done.
Purchased car insurance online, very easy, prompt confirmation, happy with price
Seemed like this company was too good to be true which I found out was the case as I discovered when I forgot to add business insurance. I had to cancel and was hit with a cancellation fee.
Very easy online application. Competitively priced, previous insurance company would not match so ditched and went with Yoga.
Can’t comment on customer service as not used.
Well priced
Easy web site to negotiate and add ons concisely explained.
Very efficient and helpful
I've tried Yoga and it was painless!!!
Used a comparison site and Yoga was by far the best value, very straightforward website too, highly recommend
Annoyed - haven’t even got through to the payment part and Yoga insurance just took the payment without my gong through to the end
I haven’t even set up and username or password so I can’t even login to the portal
Everyone I try to speak to an online live chat assistant it tells me that there are no assistants available possibly because it’s out of office hours - even though it’s 11.48am
I’ve no idea how much has been taken from my account because I didn’t get a chance to go through to the end of the process
First time I have used a price comparison site. Yoga offered a very competitive price and policy so I decided to take the plunge. Setting up was easy and documents emailed within seconds. Hoping renewal next year is just as competitive and not increased to subsidise new business.
I was surprised how easy it was to get a very competitive quote. Saved both money and time, a simple to use web site.
I hope their service is as good if I ever need it!
Good website. Very competitive prices and after speaking to staff they were friendly and helpful. I thoroughly recommend them, and will do!
Really quick and easy to insure my car. Clear and accurate information and the documents were sent to me straight away. Immediate thoughts are that I would recommend. Obviously, whether any good further down the line, time will tell!
It was a good price, a comprehensive package and very clearly laid out. Forwarding all the documents as pdf's with the confirmation email also made things much simpler.
Excellent experience, fast & informative. Everything I needed to know was available.
Awful. First payment made on 10th August. Then decide to cancel my policy on the 28th at midnight. Only emailed me at 1800pm to let me know. Try and call and no way to contact after 1730pm. Absolute joke. Can only assume the idiots tried to take the direct debit early as there is more than enough in my account. SORT IT OUT!!!!
Yoga insurance cut my renewal in half. I would recommend giving them a try. Easy sight to use.
Easy on line form to fill in and fairly priced
Good price, and easy to apply.
Great price and all the extras
Cheapest price, but my choice of insurance wasn’t completely on price, you had checked my no claims bonus automatically saving me the hassle of downloading etc. Easy website to use, hopefully won’t have to use the claim side if things!
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.33 based on 425 reviews