Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Very good price and the process was quick and user friendly
My insurance was a good price, and the process was very quick.
Very quick and very user friendly
Cheapest quote with the most benefits all ready included, with options to add more. Easy to sing up and pay. Had to amend for a private plate and did it very easily in minuets on the live chat.
Quick and easy
Very quick easy to follow instructions results in minutes prices great great value
Very quick and easy to set up
Saved a quarter on this quote compared to the company I had been with for years.
Good price, easy to navigate website.
Quick, easy and good value which beat all other quotes. Let hope any claims process is as smooth.
Simplicity at its best, here’s looking to a future with Yoga-Insure
This was quick and easy to use no hassle no fuss and straight forward.
Easy to set up online and the car insurance quote I was given from yoga wipes the floor with all the quotations from other comparison sites. Well happy with them.
very easy to select what I wanted in my policy friendly and helpfull
Twice in the last fortnight I have used Yoga's live chat service and both times I received swift, relevant, practical and friendly help from Eleanor in response to my questions about my existing and new policies. Superb customer service!
Very easy and very quick, I would recommend yous to all my family and friends. Cheaper than the AA motor car insurance. They've been the cheapest last few years for me but not this year thanks.
Yoga made my extremely happy as I saved over 200 pounds on my current insurance quote
So easy to use and the portal is fantastic. Would highly recommend
Very happy easy to complete and takes only few mins to complete
Easy application and good price only confusing bits were at the end especially some of the clauses around damage between certain times outside your home, couldn’t understand the need for that, but so far so good
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.38 based on 710 reviews