Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 2,975 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Great price and so easy to do online
Great price
Simple website to use, price was excellent and has a 5 star rating, what more could you ask for
Great service. Easy to navigate website
A good quote makes a happy customer and driver
Easy to use website and excellent quote, hope the service is as good should I need to make a claim
Purchased Insurance online, took me some time, but got there. My previous insurer put my premium up from £170 to £250. Was pleased with Yoga quote of £207 and cover.
First time I had heard of Yoga Insurance, but was the cheapest quote I received and was even cheaper than my previous years car insurance. The website was pretty easy to use and so very pleased to renew with Yoga.
First time I have used this service. The price quoted was very competitive and provided the cover I required.
Great service
Very easy to understand insurance
Very good service,easy to understand the insurance policy.would recommend to others
Perfect cover for a great price and very easy to set up
Not the cheapest quote I had but extremely competitive, the excess was very good and the optional extras were exactly what I needed
Quick and simple
Easy company, fair price
Very easy online process. Very competitive price Policy is packed with extras others charge for So far, top of the list for me. Well done 👍🏼
I had a problem with a change of vehicle on my policy, but the online live chat lady sorted everything out for me. Great service!
Got a great price with a few extras included. Easy website to navigate. Paperwork arrived by email promptly. Very happy
Obviously I haven’t needed to make any claims as the insurance has t even started as yet. But the ease of getting this new policy and the price are why I am happy so far with the service. Oh
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 2,975 reviews