Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
I was surprised how easy it was to get a very competitive quote. Saved both money and time, a simple to use web site.
I hope their service is as good if I ever need it!
Good website. Very competitive prices and after speaking to staff they were friendly and helpful. I thoroughly recommend them, and will do!
Really quick and easy to insure my car. Clear and accurate information and the documents were sent to me straight away. Immediate thoughts are that I would recommend. Obviously, whether any good further down the line, time will tell!
It was a good price, a comprehensive package and very clearly laid out. Forwarding all the documents as pdf's with the confirmation email also made things much simpler.
Excellent experience, fast & informative. Everything I needed to know was available.
Awful. First payment made on 10th August. Then decide to cancel my policy on the 28th at midnight. Only emailed me at 1800pm to let me know. Try and call and no way to contact after 1730pm. Absolute joke. Can only assume the idiots tried to take the direct debit early as there is more than enough in my account. SORT IT OUT!!!!
Yoga insurance cut my renewal in half. I would recommend giving them a try. Easy sight to use.
Easy on line form to fill in and fairly priced
Good price, and easy to apply.
Great price and all the extras
Cheapest price, but my choice of insurance wasn’t completely on price, you had checked my no claims bonus automatically saving me the hassle of downloading etc. Easy website to use, hopefully won’t have to use the claim side if things!
Very professional great to work easy to use good quote
Great service first time used this insurance company it was great so easy and understanding off what your needs is and good prices so far it’s the best ave used yet
Very pleased with the service and price for car insurance renewal. Website very easy to use.
If future renewals are as competitive would definitely recommend.
So far so good ! Excellent price and easy to set up
Impossible to contact, no phone number. You don’t answer e mails . You don’t find this out until you sign on the dotted line !
I had to use the online chat but Elanor was very quick and helpful
Had to renew my car insurance and did everything online. Yoga came out with the best deal and just three weeks later I bought another car. Cancelling the insurance on car 1 and taking out a new insurance on car 2 was easy using the Yoga website.
Excellent and fast service
Price is good. The only way to to tell if they will be efficient is when you have to make a claim.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.34 based on 436 reviews