Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Good price and Moor included than others for your money
Very competitively priced. I made contact with the chat line and was able to stop the automatic payment on my current car insurance because I had just taken out new cover with Yoga for my new car. Excellent service.
The whole process was prompt and stress free. Thanks
Very good. Price. Excellent . Let’s hope its not went up for next year’s quote.
did not take long also prices are very reasonable
Not had to claim so review is only based on efficiency of setting up policy. Very inclusive policy for a great price. The set up is easy on a very customer friendly site.
Easy setup and good app
So easy to insure my car, really good price
Good price for car insurance: not easy to navigate we site as to where documents are.
Very pleased with your service great price for car insurance , £148 .00 cheaper than my previous company
Unbelievable company, unfortunately had to cancel after just five minutes of application. Charged £49.99 admin fee, no numbers to call only live chat. Were not interested in reasons, will never use again and will make sure we tell everyone we know or come in contact with to avoid this company!
Very easy to arrange
Very straight forward no complications and extremely good value taking into account inclusive accessories to just basic insurance cover.
Unbelievable company, had to cancel policy after just five minutes and had to pay £49.99 admin fee. No numbers to call to explain just live chat. Will never use again!!!!!!
Great renewal price ,covered for everything I need,know hassle to renew my policy.
I accidentally bought 2 policies for the one vehicle. I have cancelled one of the policies, but I am being charged £50 for cancelling the second one which I bought in error. Why can't I get a full refund
Great customer service ,and great price for the level I required and more , really good dealing experience with them ,highly recommended to check them out first ,A++++++ company 👍
Easy to set up and much cheaper than my renewal
Very impressive online chat facility,dealt with my query quickly
Easy to get a quote and buy, good value and good service so far.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.44 based on 1,274 reviews