Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Very easy to sign up, instant access to your account and documents...Great
Very easy website to manoeuvre around completed my car insurance in a few minutes
Yeah quick and easy
Good price. Easy to complete
Good price ease to complete
Great and easy to deal with would use again
Easy to deal with great prices too
Competitive price and easy website to use
found the service really good
Website forms easy to fill out, all documents emailed and easy to understand.
Very quick and easy
I tried to cancel my renewal policy via the portal 2 days before the renewal date and the portal stated that the policy had already been cancelled which I assumed had happened automatically as I had already taken out a new policy through gocompare website. I then received renewal documents which I cancelled immediately and was charged £50.75 for privilege. I’d like to know why it wouldn’t my original cancellation?
Really easy website - very user friendly. And a really competitive car insurance price. Knocked approx 50% off my current insurers renewal quote!
Easy to follow and use, and clearly explained, like for like and much cheaper than my quote from old insurer, breakdown cover also great option
So easy straight forward everything transferred straight away and saved £200 would defiantly recommend to others.
Great price, website easy to use, all in all a painless process.
A completive quote that covered all the points with out being to expensive. The online documentation was painless and flows very well.
Cheaper than previous cover with extra cover included aswell
Your service is terrible and discriminatory against disabled people. You sold me insurance on my motability vehicle and when I phoned to check that your system had recognised that it was a motability vehicle you refused me cover but then did not cancel the policy immediately but instead sent an email saying you were cancelling it in 8 days time. Don't trust this company at all.
Very good 10/10 and had to get in touch via on line text she was very good excellent well done
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.39 based on 768 reviews