Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 2,975 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Found the whole process really easy. Excellent from start to finish. Also insurance was cheaper than my existing insurer.
Quick Easy no problems!
Easy to use excellent prices the cover gives so much at such a reasonable cost. After 10 years with another provider Yoga insurance was the best for me. I felt like an individual not generic.
Competitive price. Easy to set up insurance.
Very easy to sort out my insurance, at the best price offered, comes with benefits that most others charge for included free. Looking at using Yoga for my wife’s insurance when it’s due
Quick and easy.
It was very easy to set up very happy with your insurance so far
Was looking for car insurance and this was the best price for my needs very satisfied customer.
Very easy to follow and very good price
Quick and easy service
Excellent price, new to me so will see how the price is ar renewal
Good price. Fast service. Last Insurer wanted an increase of just over £100 on the back of a claim free year. Saved over £110 on price. We will see just how good they are come renewal day next year.
Just joined Yoga so impressed with such a swift smooth service well done Yoga brilliant service. Would highly recommend.
Easy Web site. Mostly pre selected on the form making it simple and quick. Good price.
Good competitive price pleasant company to deal with. First time I've used this company no issues at all. Would recommend 👍
Good price, very easy application, might not be well known but trust me YOGA will be 10/10 .
So far so good, buying the policy was easy and the reviews are good so I'm pleased. I'm also pleased with the price, which was very reasonable indeed. Hopefully I won't find out what it is like to claim!
So easy so fast perfect
I found the Yoga site easy to use and the price was very reasonable to.
the purchase of the insurance was so easy, in fact it was probably the easiest website for insurance i have had to negotiate my way around. i have not had to call them for anything so this is purely on the servcie to purchase and i have to say so it has been excellent
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 2,975 reviews