Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 3,745 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Great experience, truthfully, I saved over half on the price of the quote I received from my previous insurer, easy to use, everything is on line, I would definitely recommend.
Very easy to get insurance quote was much better than my previous company around £160 cheaper. Will definitely use them again
I have not and hope not too make a claim, but purchase of insurance was an easy process, I needed to tweak a selection I made and went through the chat support which was efficient. Final premium for me was competitive so yes all currently is going well.
Took me 6 minutes to renew my insurance - awesome!
BE AWARE PRICE INCREASES AS YOU CONFIRM OPTIONS, NOT BAD PRICE COMPARED WITH MOST CHEAPER THAN MY PREVIOUS COMPANY
Excellent value. Easy website. Many thanks.
Excellent price and quick and easy
Easy to apply for my car insurance at a fair price
Good price and quick efficient service.
The person I dealt with today was very helpful trying to process my request. Unfortunately unable to sort today.
PRICE INCREASES AS YOU CONFIRM OPTIONS, NOT AS GOOD AS IT SEEMS ON FACE VALUE.
I followed a link from Money Supermarket and was going to take out insurance but changed my mind within the hour and was charged for never being on cover, disgraceful
I found the Yoga web site easy to use. The price was very good compared to my renewal quote. All documents available on line.
A lot cheaper than my current insurer. Online questionnaires where easy to do.
did what it said on tin and quickly also
Excellent price which beat all comparison websites. Easy to navigate website and all documents sent immediately via email.
Trying to insure my car. Had to correct the start date, which I did after I’d checked details and realised date was wrong. Suddenly it had accepted payment for a different date and now won’t accept my password request and I can’t get into portal to change payment and details. I expect you’ve now taken payment for this insurance and it’s incorrect! This needs to be put right and I can’t do it without help. Don’t tell me to go to chat bot, useless thing! You need to contact me tomorrow. This is a disgrace.
Have only just bought insurance so can't say much yet but the process of buying was easy and was reasonably priced compared with some other places
I can only comment on price and value which seem very good, time will tell
Simple straightforward and cost effective saved over £160 0n my renewal quote by using Yoga.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 3,745 reviews