Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Your policy covers everything I required and it was easy to follow your instructions to complete the application
good prices and the staff are very helpful and polite and will explain details very clearly
Went with Yoga not knowing it was Close Brothers- had issues with them in the past claiming they didn’t get proof of my NCB. I had breakdown cover and when I had to use it was told there’s a £20 callout charge! Awful company
If your car needs to go to the garage and get fixed via one call, don't bother, in fact go on YouTube and fix it yourself it will be quicker. You may receive a text telling you your car will be ready in two days time, they mean 3 months and 2 days time.
This review relates to my use of Yoga-Insure's live chat service on 26 February and 8 March 2021. On both occasions, I received swift, relevant, high quality and friendly help and advice from Eleanor.
First impressions are good. Hope I don't struggle as there is no telephone contact available
Cheapest quote around and the quote includes car hire, legal assistance and breakdown cover. Lowest excess too. Documents online instantly. Excellent.
Simple easy set up and best value including unlimited breakdown cover and legal insurance and £150 cheaper than closest 5 star defacto rated option.
Not too happy you increased my renewal, when it was a no fault claim
I cancelled this a long time ago!! Why are you still sending me stuff? Best Jim
Very efficient and quick and easy to set up
Really easy site to use.
Simple to use very impressed
I am very pleased with online quote and ease of assessing documents. They seem to have my insurance policy needs covered
Easy and straightforward and good value BUT you lose a star for trying to continuously upsell me when I had already chosen what I wanted.
It was so easy to change my car insurance to Yoga and was a £100 cheaper win win all round
Very quick and easy to get a quote at a reasonable price
I checked reviews and was so pleased that I decide to check it out. I found it easy to navigate the site. Prices were great
Very good price and the process was quick and user friendly
My insurance was a good price, and the process was very quick.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.39 based on 768 reviews