Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Very straightforward application and simple to use
Price. Easy online.
FIrst time I have used Yoga but the service has been very efficient. I was struggling to find a reliable car insurer until I obtained a quote from Yoga. The price was very competitive.
Very satisfied with yoga’s quick response and I would recommend to my family and friends.
Excellent price 5 star service
Great price,seems to include everything you'd need from a car insurance company.
Easy to use website..... straightforward and good insurance price.....polite and respectful customer service representative too......
Good value for money very reasonable and very good reviews
Great service - efficient, competitive. This is the first year I have used Yoga and so far, so good!
The overall experience was damn good! The process was very clear and easy to understand/complete. The premium was highly competitive. I have just renewed with Yoga for the second time (I changed my car) and this went as smooth as the first time I took the policy. Overall, dealing with Yoga has been a pleasure (and hopefully continues to do so). Just hoping I don't get charged an admin fee to change the registration number on my policy when I put the cherished plate on my new car in the next couple of weeks. Thank you
Great relief! A much fairer price than my previous company. Everything seems clear and the policy appears good. Have no desire to test any of it out but having an app is very reassuring. Really hoping that everything will stay competitive for loyal customers who hope to be careful drivers and respectful road users.
A great price with lots of extras compared to my last insurance provider.
Excellent website that was easy to use and arrange car insurance with no hassle. Especially liked that it already confirmed NCB. Would highly recommend
Really easy and quick to arrange online with some good extras
Simple online process with less questions due to using driving licence info to auto-populate. Conpetitive quote which I was able to ‘add to’ to make it a very decent level of comprehensive cover.
Easy to set up great prices will review again in 6 months as I have only just joined but looking good so far
Good price!
All good, easy to set up, fabulous price and all the extras you may need
Easy to set up in minutes...
Brilliant and very easy to arrange my insurance. Very quickly to sort out my requirements.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.43 based on 1,073 reviews