Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
The customer support is always fantastic, fast delivery. Prices I noticed have been steadily rising. The green shirt I ordered however wasn't the same rich color as in the picture.
I’m really excited about my clothes, very cute 😉😉
Todo bueno . Lo único malo que pedí la blusa blanca manga larga en talla M y me la enviaron talla L
Second order now from this store, everything went well and the prices and sizes fit well.
Good price ,good quality, and fast.
Fantastic thanku absolutely love ur clothes there so different great colours and different patterns
This was my second delivery. Everything very quickly and in accordance with the order.
Good clothing 👍
Very pleased. Thank you.
Entrega bastante rápida. Buena mercancía.
Order recvd no problem. Goods perfect.
very happy. good service and goods
Very good service communication and delivery.
Got everything super quick! All looks good! Good value for money!
I got everything I ordered and I love them
Was so excited to order from Yoins. Took days to select my items only to have the site replace my shipping zip code with my billing zip. Waited for the items to be returned to Yoins. Called to see fix the issue but was told it be shipped again but only to the incorrect address or refunded. I opted for the refund but when I checked my account it was only refunded 60% of my total order (my order was over US$130.00). Tried to resolve the issue with Yoins but had go place a dispute with my payment method. I think they try to ship to the incorrect address and keep 40% of your money. Dont order from them
Not a reliable company. They charge you for products that are “out of stock”. Never get back to you about your complaints and been trying for more than a month to get a refund. Yoins,never again!
I have returned my items as they were too big it was delivered as per Royal Mail on the 6th of August , still no refund , you have £67 of my money, when am I going to get this back? I have put my E-Mail address and will give my order number to you as soon as you contact me Thank you
Material was like thick paper. They didn’t class this as an acceptable complaint. I was told I would have to pay for the return postage which I did but am still waiting after six weeks. They do not answer any of my emails. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
This is a scam company This is a scam, they are sending cheap and low quality products from Asia with drop ship, with expensive courier company, then TNT courier for example demands you 3x the price of your order which is ridiculous. The if you dont pay the taxes to receive your order goes back without a refund.
Yoins is rated 2.91 based on 141 reviews