Yoins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoins

Tell us how Yoins made you happy
I didn’t want to give any stars but had to select !!
Worse company I’ve ever had to deal with .
Dress that came was such poor quality nothing like the picture on the website.
I have asked four times for an address to return for a refund !!!
Each time they ignore my request and keep offering 10% off or I even been told to iron the dress . I’ve looked everywhere for a return address and can’t find one !!!!! They won’t give me one either as it’s the fourth time I’ve asked for it !
I’m considering contacting trading standards as a consumer I’m entitled to receive a refund and a return address as the item
is substandard !!!
Terrible company avoid
Hi. It's not a seriously company they steal me. One day I order something and their page wasnt work when I try to make the payment by card, then I try by paypal. At final they they take me two times money for the same order. I tell them, they find the payments but they dont want to give me back one of payment. This is a way to steal people.
Ordered 7 items, have kept 4. Other 3 I returned, 2 as they didn't fit and the other changed my mind, followed the return process, eventually got an email with the address, paid for tracking delivery, which they received and have had nothing but trouble trying to find out when I will be getting my refund. their web-site says, "after receiving the returned products, we will complete the refund / replacement work within 48 hours.", I have now been waiting for 96 and have been told it will be another 48 hours for them to action it and then 7-14 days for me to get the refund. Nothing but hassle, bad customer service, won't be using again
Guess I was lucky reading all the other reviews! First ordered 2 dresses and think they are fabulous for the price then ordered 2 tops and the same. Only waited a week to receive and packaged well. Just a shame delivery isn't cheaper and free returns but overall I'm really happy with my item's
Dont order whit them. They steal you. They steal me and now they dont answer. I make a order whit them and when i make the payment by card the page wasnt work and i try whit paypal. They take me 2 times the money for the same payment. I talk with Jane (one of them) on line but she take me out. She its not answer anymore.
Avoid,avoid,avoid.
Returns system is a farce - they are very reluctant to pass on an address and help with a returns process. Be very wary ordering from this company. I had to send photos and explanations as to why I wanted to return - and after emails back and forth, they simply said they ‘do not see the problems from your pictures’. Do not recommend and will not use again. Very disappointed as I can see me not getting any money back.
Hi. It's one week later and nothing about my double payment. They dont want to give me back the second payment soo be careful whit them.
Hi. For the problem whit that twice payment they send me a email to send screenshot to show the problem. I send them but they dont answer to my email.
Hi. I make a order whit them and what I want to pay for my bank account on the paige was a problem and i can not make the payment soo I cancel the payment. Then i make the payment by paypal. When I check the bank I saw they take my the money by there to. So i make a payment 2 times but now they dont answer to my emails to refund me one payment.
My goods arrived to day and the quality is perfect. I was a little doubtful when I placed the order as the prices are so cheap. My goods arrived in a short time, were well packed and fit fantastic. I would deffo recommend Yoins to everyone. Superb service and quality at very good prices. Thank you
I never got replies after sending numerous emails and never got refunded disgraceful
Terrible service and quality of product. I have been trying to do a return but they are trying everything not for me to return the items. I keep asking for the return address and they keep saying someone will contact me. It’s been over 48hours and now have to wait another 48hrs.

Please if you have money to waste buy from them otherwise stay clear!!! Cheap china products!!!
I ordered things months ago, most items out of stock, told they would refund but never have, don't bother buying from them
Half the items were not in stock. Sizes are nowhere near correct for the UK. Really poor quality clothing. Very disappointing
The outfits are very badly mislead i bought a dress 37.99 it was awful there no way getting a refund cos its in japanese and ther no refund slips either i wud have liked a refund the dress was awful x
Tracy uk nottinghamshire
If you are looking for a lovely stylish and affordable lingerie this is NOT the website to shop on.

I brought some sets for my wedding and it was literally pieces of fraying material stuck together.

Even though i sent the pictures of the items stating that the fabric alone is unacceptable and i should be refunded, i should also mention i did not try on the garments and showed pictures of the "hygene area" to prove i didn't even try it on i was told "To be grateful, and to accept 20% refund." I work in HR retail and never have i ever been so disgusted and disappointed in a company.
Shocking clothes shocking customer service as in other reviews they make it as hard as they possibly can for you as a customer to return shabby items I wish I had read this page 1st hope the review helps others not to have Thier money basically stolen from them most horrendous company I have ever dealt with and I will warn everybody I now not to use this joke of s company. Disgusted customer
I am shocked there are good reviews on here after the experience I’m having. Had issues with my order. Cancelled order within hours of ordering. They promised it was cancelled. This was two months ago. Still charged by PayPal as they said it was shipped and I did order. I have proof through screenshots of our chat the order was cancelled. No response from Yoins. Still battling PayPal. Both companies giving me the run around. Why would I pay for an order I cancelled and never received?
Yoins is rated 2.91 based on 141 reviews