YOPA Reviews

of reviewers recommend YOPA
Over A Week
Read YOPA Reviews

02030957000

Tell us how YOPA made you happy
I brought a house through Peterborough and the agent Michelle was very helpful and responsive. She also regularly chased sellers solicitor and kept us constantly updated Would recommend
Excellent professional service. Estate agent came 3 diff times to get the house in the best sun for pics. Has helped the buyer along the process. Offered to help in any way. We sold within 2 weeks and 2 viewings.
YOPA and their agent in our area, Neill Challinor have been fantastic. Our sale hasn't been easy and with CV19 it made things 100x worse. Neill and the whole YOPA team (Jake A specifically) have been amazing. I can't recommend them enough.
I read these before I instructed Yopa and tbh the agent was so helpful friendly and informative I instructed based on the knowledge that they have over 11,000 really good reviews and to put that figure into perspective 250 negative vs 11000 positives thought I’d take my chance. I have no regret what so ever not only have they saved me £1000’s the service I received was outstanding far better than any high street agent, very informative, responsive and got a great price for my property ? So yes as with any national company there are always issues/complaints but put it into prospective- best advise I can give is, meet with your local agent and make your own decision as mine is amazing
My experience with Yopa was excellent, I think it depends on your agent for your area. My agent Connie Friston for Leicestershire was great, very knowledgable, very clear information, I had contact with her all the way through and could if wanted to contact her anytime. Had no problems and my sale went through very smoothly. The solicitor they recommended was great and completion was done by 10.30 am! In my previous experience I have waited all day for solicitors! So all in all great experience.
My photos where stunning and my house sold quickly
I would describe myself as a potentially tricky customer being an ex estate agent and lawyer, and having been in the industry I know that it is the people that make the service. When entrusting someone with my house to sell, there really wasn't anyone after 13 years in the industry that I trust more than Kenny McClintock to do his absolute best by both myself and my new buyer. Let me tell you how he proved it. 1. Looked at my property with fresh eyes and gave honest, valuable advice. 2. Took fantastic photos that really showed my home at its best angles 3. Created an accurate and attractive advert and floor plan 4. Handled all viewing requests and carried out the viewings so I could make myself scarce and get the dog out the way 5. Booked the viewings in sympathetically to suit me but at the same time striking the balance of being as accommodating as possible to potential buyers 6. Gave me honest feedback and followed up where necessary 7. Sold my house within the week for a price that I am delighted with. 8. Efficiently compled his part of the offer process and handing everything over immediately so the lawyers can get cracking on a quick turn around sale. All that being said, I did not get preferential treatment and he was totally professional throughout. This is the service that those that instruct Kenny to sell their home receive, whether you know him or not. Care and honesty are his forte as well as being outgoing, cheerful and genuine in everything he does. Kenny deserves nothing but success as he leaves behind him a trail of happy clients who will pass his name on to anyone who anyone looking to sell. Thank you Kenny for being in my corner in this automatically stressful experience, making me feel like you were worth every penny and more.
Fantastic from start to finish... no complaints from us. We would highly recommend yopa.
No idea why this has been highlighted as a poor company, my agent has been fantastic throughout. Very pleased with photography and transparency with the hub. Very impressive all round and far better than the high street agent we had before. Half the price.. Must depend on the local agent.
my yopa agent was friendly always there and and sold my house in a few weeks for a great price, all the viewings and feedback from viewers are available to me all the time in there computer system my sale went very well right through to keys being handed over
Very good service from Johnathan Davies.Would recommend him as very knowledgeable about area around Richardson Rd Sandfields Swansea
The Yopa guys in Dumfries are excellent,spoke to us regularly during our time with them.Sold our property quickly, a lot cheaper fees than anywhere else.
Paul from brush and roll very good work .Give Paul 10 / 10 Thank Paul good job
Very quick access to value property.
Fantastic company. Not sure why the other reviews are so negative? I had no problem whatsoever selling my home with Yopa - the agent was fantastic. Way better than the high street or any other online agent. Cannot recommend enough!!
Fantastic agent Tracy based in Consett helped us through the sale of our home and was in constant contact throughout the process. Fantastic photographs and advert also in comparison to the one we had with our previous agent.
I have been dealing with a guy named Oswald Jones at Yopa who i have found to be both very efficient , very helpful and always on hand to get advice and help from. The whole experience with YOPA has been very easy and straight forward. I would not hesitate them to anyone who is selling or buying property. And if you can , Ask for Oswald. ... AB
Very quick to get in touch and make an appointment. I found YOPA to be a straight forward company to work with. The person I dealt with was honest and friendly. I would use this company again.
i CAN'T RECOMMEND YOPA highly enough. Their agent Aaron Gray was amazing. Helpful from beginning to end. Was there with me throughout the whole process. It's the future. I interviewed 3 conventional estate agents as well as YOPA and without a doubt YOPA or Aaeron Gray came out on top. They put my property on the market on 9 November and it was sold on 10 November. Aaeron has stayed in touch with me and ensured everything has gone as smoothly as possible in the sales process. I paid the extra money for Aaeron to do the viewings and all-in-all I'm 100% happy with Aaeronand YOPA. I would recommend them to anybody. I'm nearly 70 so no spring chicken but there's nothing to fear from YOPA any more than a conventional estate agent and if anything less. It's competitively prices and an excellent service.
Very good agent dealing with my property sale who has given excellent advice all the way. Used yopa after another agent had the property for 6 months with no interest and glad I did!
YOPA is rated 1.67 based on 290 reviews