Yours Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yours Clothing
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Yours Clothing made you happy

"Always on time, they have a reminder service to let you know items are back in stock. Never any problems."
Are you Yours Clothing? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Yours Clothing receives. Reply Free
"Absolutely love the clothing from yours and am never disappointed with my purchases. My delivery was made on time and the dresses I ordered were beautiful quality, fitted like a dream, couldn't be happier with them. I'm 5"9 and a size 24 and always find them true to size."
"They have a beautiful selection of plus size clothes I always shop here, I also recommend this store to friends and family, lovely clothes and shoes and not overpriced"
"I have bought many items from their shop, but after moving areas have found that my new local branch is much smaller and does not carry so many items. So, I have placed a couple of orders online now, and have been very impressed. The items are as described, the ordering process is simple to do, and I love that you can collect the items within 2-3 days from the local store. This means that you can try them on in the shop, and if they are not suitable you can return them and get a refund there and then."
"They always on time"
"I've bought quite a few items from this shop. They have all been very good value, well packed and delivered promptly. If you're looking for something a bit different without paying the earth, then try Yours Clothing"
"Staff are always helpful and honest if something doesn't look right they'll say :)"
"Excellent service and the lady that helped me went over and beyond with her service. Helping me at the changing rooms and giving great advice."
"Good selection and size selection.Up to date fashion and colours.Fast delery to store for you to pick up."
"fashionable clothing at an affordably priced that fit all sizes. The website is easy to navigate and if needed the returns policy is simple and there is never any hassle."
"Reasonably priced clothing. Prompt service."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful made my experience very pleasant"
"I needed a new wardrobe as all my clothes were too big for me and Yours have had lovely garments that fit me well and make me feel confident when wearing them. Things I ordered online arrived quickly and the returns service was well explained. I love the new clothing I have purchased from Yours......well worth a visit and I highly recommend them to anyone wanted good quality clothing."
"They have great customer service and sort any problems out speedily. All errors are at their expense and not the customers"
"Lovely well fitting clothes speedy delivery friendly staff both on the phone and in store"
"This company has good prices fast delivery and good comunication with customers."
"Your Clothing is really good quality and it always fits well. No scrimping on material like other companies. It is my go to site if I need to replenish my wardrobe."
"Yours Clothing caters for the lady with the fuller figure at very reasonable prices and up to date fashion an colours"
Yours Clothing is rated 4.92 based on 25 reviews