Yours Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yours Clothing

How would you rate Yours Clothing ?

"They always on time"
"I've bought quite a few items from this shop. They have all been very good value, well packed and delivered promptly. If you're looking for something a bit different without paying the earth, then try Yours Clothing"
"Staff are always helpful and honest if something doesn't look right they'll say :)"
"Excellent service and the lady that helped me went over and beyond with her service. Helping me at the changing rooms and giving great advice."
"Good selection and size selection.Up to date fashion and colours.Fast delery to store for you to pick up."
"fashionable clothing at an affordably priced that fit all sizes. The website is easy to navigate and if needed the returns policy is simple and there is never any hassle."
"Reasonably priced clothing. Prompt service."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful made my experience very pleasant"
"I needed a new wardrobe as all my clothes were too big for me and Yours have had lovely garments that fit me well and make me feel confident when wearing them. Things I ordered online arrived quickly and the returns service was well explained. I love the new clothing I have purchased from Yours......well worth a visit and I highly recommend them to anyone wanted good quality clothing."
"They have great customer service and sort any problems out speedily. All errors are at their expense and not the customers"
"Lovely well fitting clothes speedy delivery friendly staff both on the phone and in store"
"This company has good prices fast delivery and good comunication with customers."
"Your Clothing is really good quality and it always fits well. No scrimping on material like other companies. It is my go to site if I need to replenish my wardrobe."
"Yours Clothing caters for the lady with the fuller figure at very reasonable prices and up to date fashion an colours"
"Great service clothes exactly as described great fit. A pleasure to shop with."
"Friendly fast service always helpful"
"As a disabled customer, I find it hard to shop for clothing. The assistant in this store was very patient with me, helped me choose what we thought was best for me and assisted me to buy the right things. I was very happy with my decision and would recommend this store"
"Fantastic as always cater for the plus size .. great clothing and comfortable Plus prices are great .."
Yours Clothing is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!