zaful Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend zaful
6PM
6PM

How would you rate zaful ?

"Love staying on trend and saving money, shipping takes 1-2 weeks, quality is good for price, just remember to order a size up and you'll be happy!"
"I loved all of items I received from Zaful and all items were in good condition and quality. The site has reviews and photos of customers wearing the items so you can see what it looks like before you buy it. The measurements are also very helpful. I love Zaful because they have amazing clothes with the best prices. Excellent site, fast delivery and no taxation."
"Best online store, with affordable prices and great quality. Very easy and great customer service! The prices are good ratio to the product and the product quality is amazing! sizing has been true to the description. over all best experience. they always have some sort of discount code that can be used! great deals all the time! must go check this site out"
"I got same items as the pictures. Faster shipping than other online shops. Tracking order is very easy and you get very good quality clothes."
"I've heard of Zaful for the last year on social media sites and YouTube. I checked it out a couple times but was skeptical because of many negative reviews. I decided to try it out and I ordered 30+ bikinis from them in 3 separate orders (I spent over $450 in total... yikes). I was immediately worried but I made sure to spend the extra $5 per order for shipping insurance. I placed my orders on April 10th and the first two packages shipped April 12th and the third shipped April 14th. Two of them had arrived by the 18th but one of them went all the way to Kentucky (I live in California) so it didn't arrive until the 24th. I did choose the express shipping method because if you spend over $99 per order it's free. My 3 orders were shipped in half (the items they had in stock at the time I ordered were the first ones they sent to me) so I will be receiving 6 packages in total. The fourth package shipped on April 25th and the fifth shipped on April 27th. I am still waiting for the sixth and final package to ship. The quality of Zaful swimsuits are quite good in my opinion. I have ordered from several other "cheap bikini" websites and I am by far the most impressed by Zaful. I had heard their sizing runs small so I made sure to order a size up and got all of my items in a large. Their prices are unbeatable considering most bikini sets will at least cost you $50. However, some of the suits with metal clasps in the back are cheaply made and will unhook easily. I did receive one bikini that had a broken halter strap upon opening the package but Zaful offered me a refund as soon as I contacted them and I didn't even have to pay to ship it back (I just sent them photos of the broken suit instead). Zaful's ticket system is quite good aside from the fact that it usually takes a day to get 1 response (so if you have 10 messages going back and forth regarding an order or issue, it'll probably take 10 days to confirm a solution). The only problem I'm having with Zaful is that the items that they said would be in stock within 10 days are still not available. I have had to come up with several substitute items to replace the back ordered items but sometimes they will sell out before a Zaful associate can adjust my order. Lastly, one of my items was accidentally ordered so I had them cancel it and was told they had arranged a refund on April 16th but it would take 7-15 days to process... However, within this time that I was waiting I had already received a refund for the damaged item that I received on the 24th. The refund for the damaged item only took 3 days to appear in my account. I contacted Zaful again and they are now telling me that my refund hasn't even been sent yet and that I must wait for the final package to ship before they will even process the refund... Aside from this drama I am still impressed by their website. Make sure to be cautious of items that say they will take 10-15 days to ship because they are most likely back ordered and will take much longer than their estimated time."
"The order was super quick to arrive. The clothes were beautiful and super cheap!"
"The item I purchased was good and as I expected. The delivery time however was way too long."
"Clothing is good and ships fast"
zaful is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!