Zerbee Reviews

Daniel​
Zerbee 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Zerbee 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Guest​
Perfect experience. I definitely recommend it.
We purchased two items from Zerbee. One item was damaged in transit. We contact customer service. They promptly shipped another unit. The second unit was minimally damaged; we agreed to keep with a discount. Customer service is top-notch, friendly and responsive.
I placed an order for 2023 desk calendars and received 2022 calenars. Poor service.
Good products, competitive prices, helpful customer service. Rapid, hassle-free shipping. Recommended.
excellent service.
Great customer service. Thanks
Excellent product, price and superb service. Thanks.
Unlike products, but I got fully refund quickly. Reliable company.
Super fast delivery!!
Great buying Experience. Cooperative team and quick response. They should add more items to their catalogue.
Great customer service!!
Zerbee has amazing customer service. I had a problem with something that was delivered and notified them. They got back to me quickly and had the problem resolved within a few days.
The order was fulfilled on time and the product was exactly as described - very happy with the purchase experience.
Everything was well packed and was shipped fast! I will be using you for my future office supplies
Zerbee had the production I was looking for, best prices I have seen and faster shipping that I expected, the products came in great shape - I had orders the same items from Target and 5 of the 6 came damaged - Zerbee was MUCH better.
Easy to find the product I wanted and easy to order.
My order never arrived. No one ever called me back about it nor was I refunded. You replied it was delivered but not to DELAWARE CITY DELAWARE. We don't have a dock and no one by the name of Fraught. You delivered to the WRONG STATE!
Hi Michele, Your order was delivered on July 7th at 10:04 AM on the dock. Signed for by Faught. Have a great day!
Very Professional
Zerbee had the products I wanted for a discount over other retailers. I ordered 2 reams of xerox 32lb bold digital printing paper & 2 reams of xerox 28lb bold digital printing paper. All 4 arrived in great condition & they were on time.
Very fast, easy & convenient ordering. Good prices and a wide variety of products. Quick delivery.
Zerbee is rated 4.8 based on 6,625 reviews