I had a problem with the water heater, a switch burned off, they promptly came and they replaced the switch without any further investigation. After half an hour the new switch burned off again... I have spent almost one day calling them to try to fix the problem but I have received always the same excuses (we will check with the engineer and we will call you later, the engineer will call you, the office will call you, the problem was solved you have a new problem ...) at the end they demanded to do a new fix charging me again for something they have not resolved. This is very unprofessional (at the end 110£ to change a switch and to not solve a problem)...
7 years ago
KO ELECTRICAL has a 4.8 average rating from 165 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support

Start Your Free Trial