a-steroidshop.ws Reviews

of reviewers recommend a-steroidshop.ws

Tell us how a-steroidshop.ws made you happy
All around great experience. Great communication. No Hassel. No BS. Fast. Discrete. A++
Thank you for your fantastic review and the A++ rating! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us, characterized by excellent communication, hassle-free service, and fast, discreet delivery. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to providing you with the same high-quality service in the future!
Product was packaged very well and arrived in a timely manner. Was very happy with the transaction. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you were pleased with the packaging and the timely arrival of your product. It's great to know that you had a positive transaction experience with us. We appreciate your thanks and look forward to serving you again in the future!
Service was fast.Customer service was fast to answer my many questions. And I received my order within five days as stated.I will be ordering my goods from Steroidshop.com from know on.The package was on hood shape and I got just what I ordered. I highly recommend using them.Thank You Much
Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that our service was fast, our customer support was responsive to your inquiries, and that your order arrived on time and in great condition. Your decision to continue ordering from us is the highest compliment we can receive. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you once again!
They were very helpful with the payment and the delivery was excellent! The verified the code on the website of the product maker! Now let’s see
Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that you found our payment assistance helpful and were satisfied with the delivery process. It's important to us that our customers feel confident in the authenticity of their purchases, and we're pleased that the verification process added to your peace of mind. We're excited to hear how things go and look forward to your next update!
Great product, customer service and product tested exactly what I ordered
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're thrilled to hear that you're satisfied with both the product and customer service, and that everything tested as expected. We strive to deliver quality and precision with every order, and it's great to know we've met your standards. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Great service and products. I would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for recommending us! We're thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our service and products. We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations in the future!
I received my order earlier than expected. The customer service was outstanding and exceeded my expectations. Will be ordering more in the very near future…
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear that your order arrived earlier than expected and that our customer service exceeded your expectations. We look forward to serving you again soon and appreciate your plans to order more in the near future. Your satisfaction is our top priority!
Amazing I placed an order 3 days later it showed up ! No issues ! Product awesome ! Thanks
Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear that your order arrived so quickly and everything met your expectations. We strive to deliver excellent service and quality products, and we're glad we hit the mark for you. Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!
Always very pleased with the service and product from a-steriodshop. Would recommend to anyone. Thanks
Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us! We're delighted to hear that you're consistently pleased with our service and products. Your trust and satisfaction are what motivate us every day. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Thanks again!
Good products, fast service, would do business again.
Thank you for your positive feedback! We’re thrilled to hear you’re satisfied with our products and service. We look forward to doing business with you again soon!
I could not believe how fast the delivery was. Pined the day I received my order. No pip. Communication (shipping updates) were frequent and the package was discrete. Impressed !!!
Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to hear that the delivery speed exceeded your expectations and that you were satisfied with the discreet packaging and our communication. We strive to provide a seamless experience and are glad to know we succeeded. We look forward to impressing you again on your next order!
5 stars, wish I could give more. Everything was always on time, if there were any interruptions they would let me know immediately. Great response and communication! Always looking to save the customer money on shipping. Highly recommended
Thank you for the fantastic review and for giving us 5 stars! We're delighted to hear that you appreciated our timely updates, responsive communication, and efforts to save you money on shipping. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to continuing to serve you with the same high standards!
The best customer service and quality products! Will definitely use again and again!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you're impressed with our customer service and product quality. Your repeat business means the world to us, and we look forward to serving you again and again!
Good quality,fast shipping!!
Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of our products and the speed of our shipping!
Shipped quickly and arrived on time as advertised. Had blood work drawn 10 weeks in at just 300mg/wk Enanthate.
a-steroidshop.ws 5 star review on 10th May 2024
Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're pleased to hear that your order arrived quickly and on time, and that the quality of the product was confirmed through your blood work. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with reliable service.
I have made multiple purchases and i am still amazed at the extremely fast response and delivery times! I feel safe and secure and have had nothing but amazing customer service! If you want reliable, quick and trustworthy this is the place!
Thank you for your fantastic review! We’re thrilled to hear that you’ve had consistently positive experiences with our fast response and delivery times. Your sense of safety and satisfaction with our customer service means a lot to us. We appreciate your trust and support.
Fast shipping can't wait to use again!
Thank you for your review! We’re pleased to hear that you were happy with our fast shipping. We look forward to serving you again soon!
Order #31462. I paid $117 for magnus pharmaceuticals 10mg oxandrolone 100 tablets. I conducted a colorimetrics test and results were a conclusive methandrostenolone as shown in the images. Considering magnus produces non-genuine products and a-steroidshop sells their products, urgent rectifications are required. I purchased oxandrolone for health improvements, but i have been provided a steroid that is not condoned by the medical establishment. What would have occurred if a hospital or pharmacy prescribed you a specific labeled medicine, but is actually a different medicine? Below is an email from Alex with assurances. 'All our products are of high quality and effective as we work directly with suppliers of globally renowned brands. Nevertheless, if you have any doubts about my claims, you are welcome to verify them by submitting the purchased product to a reputable laboratory, which will confirm that the item you bought is indeed of high quality. Best regards, Additionally, I would like to add to my previous message that we are an official supplier of the Magnus brand, which you have purchased from us.'
Fair prices fast shipping quality merchandise
Thank you for your feedback! We’re glad to hear that you’re pleased with our fair prices, fast shipping, and quality merchandise. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again.
all good, quick delivery
Thank you for your review!
a-steroidshop.ws is rated 4.9 based on 1,179 reviews