AOL.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend AOL.com

How would you rate AOL.com ?

"The customer services communication of 72 hours is rubbish. I have been with AOL before it became TalkTalk and the service was second to none. I have been locked out of my account for a week, this has been the first time ever and I am still waiting for advice, how to get connected again. I have two really important emails from important clients and guess what, thanks to AOL, I have more than likely, missed their correspondence. i have submitted many querries, with automated responces and still no joy."
"Prompt service"
"You place order delivery is in two to three days very good prices and very good delivery no problem"
"Fantastic service best ever"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would use again."
AOL.com is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!