Aperture IVA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA
Read Aperture IVA Reviews

Tell us how Aperture IVA made you happy
Aperture saved the day for me. They made the process fair and simple to follow.
All queries were treated politely and with respect as they understand that many people can be frightened to find themselves in such an unfortunate position and they are on hand to help at all times.
Kept things easy to understand and explained everything you needed to know. They are very helpful to their clients .
When l was using Aperture they was very helpful to me when l had problems
with Money They Helped Me Thank You.
I found aperture to be professional in all my dealings with them. Staff were also polite and helpful with any queries I may have had. Aperture helped me back on a good financial standing and payments were made within my means.
Very good company, always answered any questions or worrys I had
Wish I had done this sooner, after making the difficult decision to tell my husband what I did we sat and talked rather than getting a loan in his name I called and from the first minute I knew Aperture were for me, I have only been in the Iva for 2 months but already they have boosted my self esteem by just being there emails answered very quickly and the shame of what I did is fading. Thank you
I consider Aperture five stars because they managed to get me out of a very adverse financial situation.
I suggest that anyone who is in a difficult financial situation , does not exist and seeks help.
I believe that in the end it was worth all the effort.
We will also have a more smiling and worry-free life.
Be happy.;-)
From initial contact the process was transparent and extremely professional.
We were treated with the utmost respect at all times and fully informed throughout our IVA (9yrs) very understanding in terms of help with payments and life’s hurdles. The relief that you would not get anymore letters or phone calls from creditors was a huge help. Our supervisors were amazing along with the rest of the staff, nothing was “too much trouble” We have come to the end of our IVA now and couldn’t have done it without Aperture and their staff........there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Excellent !
They are very professional, courteous at all times and help solve your finacial problems in a friendly manner. Excellent service, vey efficient with a happy outcome. highly recommended. 100%+++++
At a very low point in my life, having just been widowed, and bailiffs knocking at my door, the guys at aperture were professional, supportive, understanding and helpful. They talked through all my options and I'm now back on the road to financial stability.
Aperture is a company good at what they do. If you do not want to go for an outright bankruptcy having an IVA is the way to go. Aperture will help you become debt free at the agreed time.
Aperture have really helped us through a tough time in our lives. The staff have been so supportive and helpful showing us how to control our finances. We are happy knowing that we never need to end up in financial distress again.
Thank you Aperture.
After taking over my debt consolidation, Aperture staff were really helpful and understanding of my situation. Always courteous and professional when dealing with my details and concerns, I would thoroughly recommend them.
Aperture i would recommend to any one that needs this type of service i found them to be very helpful and northing was to much trouble for there staff
I was treated with respect right through the process...... and was also kept informed of the procedures and fully throughout my closure. Would fully recommend Aperture to deal with any financial issues that anyone has. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Aperture where the light at the end of a tunnel.
Great people. Great service
From start to finish ,Aperture are a highly professional firm dedicated to getting the the best for I.V.A customers and those you owe money to. Almost totally painless,I don't want to be in that particular position again but if I ever am I will not hesitate to use their services again
They have amazing staff and very helpful along the way
Aperture were very helpful from day 1. If I had a problem they did there best to help taking there time to explain anything i struggled with .
Aperture IVA is rated 4.90 based on 519 reviews