Ask Lorem Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem

About Ask Lorem: Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy

Live Chat
"Very informative and easy to work with Prompt with responses"
"Christina was great. Very easy to work with and she brought good ideas to the table. TY. John"
"The developer we worked with was great. We provided the Photoshop file for the developer to implement into our website, he gave us a fair quote, and he got right to work. It didn't take too long to complete, and I appreciate how quick he was with the revisions we wanted. It was a very easy process for us."
"Lorem is my go-to for complex web coding problems. No one can do all coding in the world, so it's super helpful to have a huge pool of resources from Lorem to get website projects done for my clients."
"Friendly, approachable. No messing around. I got what I needed. Thanks."
"Dan was super helpful- really communicative throughout the process of fixing my site and made improvements. Happy to have worked with him!"
"Very quick to respond! Got the job done when others couldn't help me! thanks so much!"
"This was just what we needed, thanks!"
"Chad’s great! 🇹🇩 🇹🇩 🇹🇩Super knowledgeable, well spoken, on time, patient with me when I needed more time. Couldn’t ask for a better site developer.Thanks Chad!"
"Everything worked as planned, and the Lorem Team seem to really care about the product."
"Cristina was excellent to work with. She kept with the design of my website; she was thorough and wrote down exactly what she was going to do. She did what she said and finished on time. I will most definitely be working with Cristina and Ask Lorem again. I am extremely satisfied with both her eye for design and detail as well as her expertise and ability to do what I asked."
""Great communicator! Kerry always checked in with me and sought to understand what I was getting at. Given I'm only learning SEO, there were a few times I got myself a bit muddled and Kerry always clarified what I meant. Thanks Kerry!!!!""
"good communication. was able to quickly understand and resolve the issue in a timely manner"
"Very prompt. Very helpful. Easy to work with!"
"Robin is the BEST!!!! Fixed all of our issues and was so timely in his responses! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I have been struggling with issues with my blog for way too long. After multiple attempts at searching google and YouTube for the answers I finally googled the right thing which was “wordpress help” and found Lorem. They matched me with Robin who was able to fix my problem in no time and for a really fair price. I am forever thankful! Loved my experience. So easy and painless!"
"Robin was very quick and detailed with everything we had him complete. He was very knowledgeable with WordPress. I highly recommend him for any website corrections, I know if our company has issues in the future we will be using Lorem!"
"Kerry was amazing. She gave me major advice on making my website (simpletimepieces.com) and social media look much more professional. She also helped me on my advertisements. She was extremely responsive and answered every question I had in a few minutes. 100% recommend."
"Great experience and a great idea for a website well executed! Ben (my designer) was really responsive, innovative and quick in his problem solving. This is my first time using the service but I will be certainly using it again!"
""So fast and exactly what I was after!""
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 108 reviews