Ask Lorem Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem
"Within a few minutes after we submitted our information to Lorem, it matched us with Erin V who did a terrific job making the changes we needed in landing pages, emails and pop-ups generated by a referral app we're using at our Shopify store. Erin started working on our project immediately and completed it in less than 90 minutes, allowing us to remain on chat with her as she worked so we could give her immediate feedback on each change she made. We had gotten a much higher quote from another developer, also on the app's list of approved developers, who estimated the work would take at least 8 hours. We were so happy with Erin that we used her for another project and will continue to have her help us with any changes we need on Shopify. She's talented, knowledgeable, responsive and a great communicator."
"Working with Ben was great! He was super fast (he made the changes I needed within an hour that I had requested them) and he did an excellent job. Everything was perfect the first time and no revisions were necessary. I'll definitely be reaching out to him again for help in the future!"
"Cristina is great to work with, she added creativity to make my vision of the website work beyond my expectations."
"Great to work with Jessica and had all my questions answered. Look forward to working with her more as I learn WordPress and need expert advice and input. She's a great resource to have on your side! ~Sarah N."
"Nick has helped me several times now! He puts up with my meltdowns and is always so nice about it and gets it done!"
"Cristina is very efficient and organized. She added creative expertise to help my vision of the website"
"Christina did a wonderful job fixing the issues with my website! She was very responsive and took care of the project promptly."
"Jessica did a fantastic job accomplishing what I needed to be done"
"WordPress warned me today that my PhP was too old. I clicked on the Lorem widget that is built into my WP dashboard, asked for help, and was assigned to Diane,. She couldn't have been more helpful or nice to work with."
"Robin is talented, professional, very responsive, and trustworthy! He gets the job done quickly, he is kind and honest in communication, and he makes changes right away! Glad to have someone I trust, I look forward to working with him in the future! Lorem as a whole gives me ease of mind and helps me feel more confident with my website."
"Kerry was very professional and a pleasure to work with. She is patient and thorough. I highly recommend her for anyone with website issues."
"I LOVE Lorem!!! It saves me a ton of time and enables me to do changes in my website quickly and at a reasonable cost. Their website is very easy to use and the chat enables easy and fast communication. Very recommended!"
"My experience with Lorem is sublime, compared to other competitors, i felt i could trust the Web Designer called Alan from Lorem. He was professional and took in the project immediately. Lorem has a incredibly fast and innovative service which i believe can be the future."
""Everything" is what went well. Knowledgable, reliable, proactive, eager, communicative, a great listener and also -- a really nice gentleman! Dan is the quintessential PRO!!! He should get 6 Stars!""
Ask Lorem is rated 4.93 based on 14 reviews