Ask Lorem Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem

About Ask Lorem: Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy

Live Chat
"Had a little email problem that seemed impossible. But Vivian and the team at Lorem wouldn’t give up till it was right. Thought they were 2 stars but ended up i was wrong. 5 Star Plus. Amazing that they really do care. Love it"
"Had a few problems at first. Vivian and the excellent staff straighten everything out. You can’t go wrong with these guys. I highly recommend ask Lorem they know what they’re doing"
"Michael was excellent - I am so happy with all his work and input. Also to know I can come back and ask for help is very reassuring. I also really appreciated him being extremely patient when I became overwhelmed with orders and the build had to be put on back burner for a bit. Thank you"
"I was so lost starting my first shopify store, but Lee jumped right in and did an amazing job! I am super satisfied with his work. I tried two other companies before finding this one. I absolutely recommend Lorem Technologies and Lee ! Thanks so much!"
"Needed a quick turn-around on a plug-in related Wordpress issue. Lorem tackled it within hours. Amazing resource."
"Great work, thorough, and prompt. She understood what I wanted to do and made great suggestions. I'd definitely use her again"
"Working with Robin was fantastic. Robin was easy to communicate with and he was super responsive to my needs not to mention patient with my webpage editing ignorance. Not only did he finish really quickly, it was exactly what I needed. I will definitely be using this service again!"
"After using this service I just let my web developer go, hard to say but its true! I needed some emergency help on 4th of July so I googled and found Lorem, I was quickly helped by Robin, FOR FREE initially on some basic things. I then went over some of my immediate needs with Robin and he quoted me a very fair price to complete them. I was shocked at the price really but I said okay. I turned over my login credentials to Wordpress and within minutes Robin took action and after an hour I logged in and noticed dramatic changes to my site. Speed increases, etc. Robin, searched through my site for needed changes, made me aware of issues and asked if I wanted to make them... The service is amazing and I have already forwarded him more work to do! If there was a shocked button I would press it 5 stars isn't good enough."
"As someone who has spent countless hours, heck maybe even countless days sifting through freelancer proposals and profiles on other platforms, Lorem is an absolute LIFESAVER! I'm so happy that we discovered them and have had nothing but positive experiences with their highly-qualified network of freelancers."
"She hung in there with me despite the tedious-ness of doing a project like this online."
"Excellent work and great communication!"
"Julianna is awesome! Highly recommend her. Great experience!"
"Robin identified all the problems with our website and successfully resolved them. Great experience working with him!"
"Ben was a pleasure to work with. He completed the work promptly and worked with me collaboratively. I look forward to working with him again as soon as my site needs a complete update in a few months. It's such a relief to stop struggling with maintaining my own website."
"Ben has been so helpful and resourceful ! He was easy to reach out at every step of the process. I love the website he helped me with. I definitely would recommend him."
"excellent, understood the brief his past experience was a massive help. He also helped to add finishing touches to the project when on leave"
"Amazing Service!! 10 out of 10! Would Highly Reccomend"
"He did everything I asked him to do and a little more without charging me extra."
"Efosa was great, informative, and efficient! Wish I could get Efosa every time !"
"Great working with Matthew. He was prompt, efficient, and got the task accomplished. It was something that would have taken me a day to figure out, so just having him come in and do it right the first time was wonderful."
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 132 reviews