Ask Lorem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem
Live Chat
Read Ask Lorem Reviews

About Ask Lorem:

Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy
Great working with Matthew. He was prompt, efficient, and got the task accomplished. It was something that would have taken me a day to figure out, so just having him come in and do it right the first time was wonderful.
The process was quick and easy! Thanks!
"Matthew was fast and diagnosed the problem right away. His communication was clear and precise and he completed the task within the specified time-frame. Thanks Matthew!"
As a business owner, I was happy to tap Lorem for a new website as I was told this was an easy solution and a one stop shop. Working with their expert Cristina - was super! She was very patient and attentive. Cristina communicated well, understood my feedback and always strived to understand the task at hand. I would highly recommend the Lorem team for website development and plan to share their services with other business owners.
Matthew was fast and helpful and fixed my problem
Very informative and easy to work with Prompt with responses
Christina was great. Very easy to work with and she brought good ideas to the table. TY. John
The developer we worked with was great. We provided the Photoshop file for the developer to implement into our website, he gave us a fair quote, and he got right to work. It didn't take too long to complete, and I appreciate how quick he was with the revisions we wanted. It was a very easy process for us.
Lorem is my go-to for complex web coding problems. No one can do all coding in the world, so it's super helpful to have a huge pool of resources from Lorem to get website projects done for my clients.
Friendly, approachable. No messing around. I got what I needed. Thanks.
Dan was super helpful- really communicative throughout the process of fixing my site and made improvements. Happy to have worked with him!
Very quick to respond! Got the job done when others couldn't help me! thanks so much!
This was just what we needed, thanks!
Chad’s great! 🇹🇩 🇹🇩 🇹🇩Super knowledgeable, well spoken, on time, patient with me when I needed more time. Couldn’t ask for a better site developer.Thanks Chad!
Everything worked as planned, and the Lorem Team seem to really care about the product.
Cristina was excellent to work with. She kept with the design of my website; she was thorough and wrote down exactly what she was going to do. She did what she said and finished on time. I will most definitely be working with Cristina and Ask Lorem again. I am extremely satisfied with both her eye for design and detail as well as her expertise and ability to do what I asked.
"Great communicator! Kerry always checked in with me and sought to understand what I was getting at. Given I'm only learning SEO, there were a few times I got myself a bit muddled and Kerry always clarified what I meant. Thanks Kerry!!!!"
good communication. was able to quickly understand and resolve the issue in a timely manner
Very prompt. Very helpful. Easy to work with!
Robin is the BEST!!!! Fixed all of our issues and was so timely in his responses! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 133 reviews