Ask Lorem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem
Live Chat
Read Ask Lorem Reviews

About Ask Lorem:

Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy
I have been struggling with issues with my blog for way too long. After multiple attempts at searching google and YouTube for the answers I finally googled the right thing which was “wordpress help” and found Lorem. They matched me with Robin who was able to fix my problem in no time and for a really fair price. I am forever thankful! Loved my experience. So easy and painless!
Robin was very quick and detailed with everything we had him complete. He was very knowledgeable with WordPress. I highly recommend him for any website corrections, I know if our company has issues in the future we will be using Lorem!
Kerry was amazing. She gave me major advice on making my website (simpletimepieces.com) and social media look much more professional. She also helped me on my advertisements. She was extremely responsive and answered every question I had in a few minutes. 100% recommend.
Great experience and a great idea for a website well executed! Ben (my designer) was really responsive, innovative and quick in his problem solving. This is my first time using the service but I will be certainly using it again!
"So fast and exactly what I was after!"
My contact at Lorem (Preet) was a great help on my site, professional and polite as well. I will definitely use Lorem again!
Ask Lorem has been incredibly easy to use, I had a response almost instantaneously. Alan has been always available to discuss options and to adjust the project to meet my needs - I will definitely get in touch in the future!
Cristina, Pletorica Designs, was exactly what I needed. She listened, help me define what was possible and was very knowledgeable about future development to my site. Very competent, delivered things on time and most of all enjoyable to work with on a daily basis. pat stull
"I went to a local company to have them create my site for me a few months ago, they told me they were familiar with Shopify, but as it turned out they did not really know how to build in shopify. I started to look for expert shopify help and from Shopify I was connected to Lorem, and then Nick reached out to me. Oh what a joy it has been to have an expert put my site to right. Nick was very prompt, efficient and overhauled the site to get everything beautiful and functional, the site is so beautiful, and so professional, I cant believe its mine. I cant thank you enough. I will look forward to working with Nick when future tasks come up." Thank you so much Nick and Ask Lorem!
Alan was very professional and responsive - no long delays in response time - very satisfied!
Clara was great to work with. She communicates well and does excellent work!
This is the second time I've used Lorem when in a pinch, and the second time I wish I had just gone here first and saved myself some time, money, and cortisol. All the pros I've worked with have been knowledgable, and they never made me feel dumb for not knowing what turned out to be a simple solution. This service is fantastic, and as a small business owner, it's a relief to know that if I don't have a engineer on payroll I'm still covered.
came up with a great solution and really easy to work with!
"Clara felt like an old friend. She got what I do and built around what I needed; Intuitive"
I am a marketing consultant and have come back to Lorem several times based on great experiences with multiple developers. The projects I've done through Lorem have primarily been low to medium complexity on a Wordpress website. I have a few go-to developers now that can turn things around literally within 24 hours at extremely reasonable cost. Highly recommend.
Joe was an excellent resource - knowledgeable, proactive, very fast. I would gladly work with him again, thanks!
The best WP service I've ever used. Hands down. Love working with these guys every time.
Not only was the developer I worked with (Nick) helpful and efficient, he went above and beyond with communication and thoughtful suggestions and feedback. We will definitely be working with Nick and with Lorem again.
Adam was very attentive and communicative. He listened well and made sure to understand my needs, and always kept me up to date on status and process. He took some extra time to research and find a solution that fit our specific needs -- which was different than the solution we initially thought we needed. Overall a very positive experience, and Adam already knows I'll be back next time I need assistance!
Ariel is Great! She listened to all my request, ad everything was done right, and it seemed nothing was impossible for her. Very professional and understanding, and easy to work with. I
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 133 reviews