Ask Lorem Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ask Lorem
Live Chat
Read Ask Lorem Reviews

About Ask Lorem:

Lorem connects you to the best freelance developers, designers, and marketers. Work with a Lorem expert to update your WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, or Wix site or get help on hundreds of software tools from MailChimp to ClickFunnels to HubSpot and more.

Tell us how Ask Lorem made you happy
Brittany did a wonderful job setting up my website. What a pleasure to work with Brittany, a quick turnaround, great product and I look forward to using Lorem in the future!
Ariel understood my needs quickly and jumped right on the project. She did exactly what I imagined for this project. She even made a video tutorial to help me understand how to fix my issue in the future. I am not the biggest fan of WP 5.0 so every little bit of help moves me leaps and bounds into more functionality. Thanks, Ariel!
Quick response and easy to work with.
This guy is awesome he did a lot more than I expected he really took his time to help me out every step of the way I will be working with him in the future.
It was excellent. Kerry clearly had the experience and know how to deliver what I was looking for. I plan to request her assistance in the future!
Very simple. Karim is nice and the process was smooth and I impressed my supervisor so I owe it all to Karim.
Excellent the very first time, quick, responsive, clean.
Love this service! Knowledgeable, quick response, and very professional. I feel much better knowing I have this company to get me out of a jam!
Michael is very helpful within all areas of Shopify. He understands that design is a conversation, and within the limits of Shopify, he finds a way to do what we are looking for. :)
Very responsive. Easy to collaborate with and gave me just what i was looking for. Highly recommended.
I have been working with Peter for the past few months getting our website up and running. He has been absolutely fantastic. He is quick to reply and resolve any issues we have. Our website has generated much more business for us and it's all thanks to his hard work! Thanks to everyone at Lorem for your continued support!
Jessica was so easy to work with, knowledgeable, very responsive and conscientious. She went above and beyond to fix my issues! Very grateful to have been matched with her!
Lorem has saved our team so much time and money! Rather than paying top-dollar for slow service and lengthy back-and-forth with developers, Lorem makes it easy to take care of new development and quick website fixes. In my latest project on Lorem, I was matched with a developer named Robin. Robin was quick to respond and has excellent work quality. I would be thrilled to be matched with him again.
My experience has been great. I've been very happy with the work received.
I had some wordpress issues and found Clayton. Clayton knows his stuff. Very nice and helpful. Will use his services again.
I'm a self-employed web designer. I build all of my client sites on SquareSpace. At times I either don't have the bandwidth or know how to make some changes/ tweaks/ customizations. I've worked with a few folks at Lorem on a few different projects and the value has been amazing. The ladies I have worked with have all been very timely, courteous and talented!! These guys are a regular go to know whenever I need help on things!!
I worked with Clayton and he was a super, super intuitive consultant. Knew exactly what I needed and made it happen. Probably the best experience I've had on Lorem. Would suggest him to anyone and have already told him I intend to work with him again.
Fantastic! Dan K. is responsive, thorough, responsive, knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and delivers.
Lorem is so easy and great to work with. They worked with me making updates in real time so I could review and make changes as needed. Awesome workflow and a very talented team.
"Timely, efficient, creative, listened to my needs and went above and beyond!"
Ask Lorem is rated 4.99 based on 133 reviews