Bike.cc Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Bike.cc
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Bike.cc made you happy

"I purchased a go kart from Power Ride Outlet but, was billed by Bike.cc, and when I realized the poor quality of the go kart and called customer service, I dealt with Veloz Powersports (who has an F rating with the BBB). When I mentioned my concerns about quality, safety, and defective hardware, I was told that these issues would have to be submitted to the Chinese manufacturer so, apparently Power Ride/Bike.CC/Veloz Powersports doesn't back up the products they sell. I requested a refund and was referred to CS2@bike.cc but, after nearly 24 hours they have failed to even respond. Without a doubt, this is the worst purchase I’ve ever made and the quality of the kart delivered is almost non-existent (substandard tack welds, poorly predrilled rollcage holes that don’t line up, unsafe wheel bolts that won’t allow you to install cotter pins, poor machining etc) . I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my son so, when it arrived I did a quick visual inspection and hid it away in storage (where it was completely undisturbed). I just began assembling it for his Christmas and realized that it was missing the nuts for the front shock bolts (I purchased elsewhere), the spindles have holes for cotter pins but, if I use the nuts provided, you can’t install the cotter pins (not that cotter pins came with the go kart. I purchased some) in the front spindles (a safety hazard for a kids go kart. What if a wheel comes off while my son is driving it?), the passenger side rear tire will only hold air for a few hours before completely deflating (defective rim?), the pre-drilled holes and side bars for the roll cage don’t line up (only part of the roll cage can be assembled as is and some holes will still need to be drilled out again), and the top front drivers side spindle arm threads were poorly machined so, I was never able to get a bolt to properly thread on it or get the upper suspension arm bolted down. It strips every bolt you attempt to screw on. All of this and I haven’t even attempted to get the engine to crank yet. Their support says that according to the manufacturer that there is no issue with the roll cage despite other reviews from their customers on their website reporting the same issues. Of course, I guess if I was manufacturing poor quality equipment I wouldnt admit it either. Horrible experience all around. Horrible product and bad to no customer support. At this point I doubt I will ever hear from them regarding the refund. An "F" rating from the BBB seems too kind at this point."
Are you Bike.cc ? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Bike.cc receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Idk if this is a scam site or not."
"They was vary help. I started a layaway with them it was so easy they help with every step. Got my bike 3 day ago Awesome"
"Exceptional customer service. Got the perfect gift that came highly recommended by Jamie. Plus I received my go cart in half the time that I was told it would take"
"Had already heard many good things about the Powermax 150 which were confirmed when I received it. Assembly was even easier than I had expected and the scooter runs great after a small adjustment to the idle screw. Was even more impressed by the great customer service. Recieved a phone call to to confirm every detail of my order verbally, which I thought was great and made me feel much better about this large purchase. To top it off, I recieved the scooter much faster than expected, only 5 days after I clicked the "Order" button. Nothing bad to say about my experience, and if I could do it again I wouldn't change anything."
"Hard to get anyone on the phone. No correspondence of whats going on. Product although dinged up in delivery was acceptable, but I doubt others would accept it"
"Quick delivery and answer questions in a timely manner."
"Scooter showed up the other day it was money well spent I enjoy my new speed scooter immensely thank you to the entire staff"
"I'm very pleased so far with this company. They've been more than helpful and friendly service counts for a lot these days!"
Bike.cc is rated 3.89 based on 9 reviews