Bournes Moves Reviews

Read Bournes Moves Reviews

+441797228000

info@bournesmoves.com

Tell us how Bournes Moves made you happy
The chaps were excellent. They arrived on time and set to work with great speed. Their packing was superb, nothing was broken, and they soon had everything loaded up. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They were equally efficient with the offloading. I think, like me, they wondered where I was going to put everything! I'm pleased to say I only have half a dozen of my own boxes still to empty but nowhere to put the contents! A trip to Ikea has become a necessity!

Your men were simply brilliant: I couldn't fault their politeness, willingness to advise and their sheer efficiency. I would, without any hesitation, recommend Bournes wholeheartedly.
Wow Honor what lovely feedback, we will make sure to pass this on to your crew - they will be really pleased to hear they helped you have a great move experience. Good luck with the rest of the boxes, we hope you manage to find some space! Best wishes in your new home from all of us at Bournes.
the lads turned up on time and just got on with the job at hand 100% I would and will use bournes again and would recommend to others
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate the feedback. Hope you are settling in well, all the best in your new home!
We moved to the Continent and all went very well. Thanks.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we hope you are settling in well to your new home!
Excellent service, well priced, great team from start to finish. I have no hesitation recommending Bournes. Brilliant thank you all
Thank you Deborah, great to hear your team gave you a good move experience. Thanks for choosing Bournes! All the best
Bournes was a pleasure to work with. It was great to have Tracy as a dedicated person to look after us. All of the guys were fun and professional. I would recommend their service to anyone.
Thank you Gabriella, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and it's great to hear you enjoyed working with your team. Wishing you all the best in your new home!
The chaps moving us in and out of store were helpful and efficient. However the head office experience was not so good. I frequently had to phone to find out information and importantly the timing, type, size & registration of the van for our final move into Cheltenham was completely wrong! I was told it would be one full size van and on the strength of this I paid for a parking permit. In fact two vans turned up without vehicle registrations that I was given only 2 days beforehand. Also I was told they would be there from 10am to 12 noon. I arrived at the property at 9am to prepare and they were waiting on the doorstep - okay it was good they were not late but it thorugh me as I was expecting to have an hour to sort things out. I did complain about this to my move coordinator the nest day - she said she would explore whey this happened, but to be honest by then it was irrelevant. Fortunately we did not have a problem with traffic wardens on that day.
Hi Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Whilst it's lovely to hear you had a great move day team we're really sorry you didn't have such a great experience with our office - we recognise that it's all these little parts of the move that go into making a good or bad move and are disappointed to hear some of these didn't go smoothly for you. We use any feedback like this to look into our processes and what went wrong so that even if we can't turn back time and change this for you we hope we can identify any improvements and make it better for future customers. Thanks again and we wish you all the best in your new home.
Moving can be a stressful time, but Bournes Moves really helped me get through it. Though I was only moving a short distance I had a lot of possessions, many of which needed special attention. My team were personable and extremely hard working at all times. Very satisfied customer.
Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. So glad you had a great move, wishing you all the best in your new home!
Bournes Moves is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews