british-proofreading.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend british-proofreading.co.uk

+44 203 5140 888

info@british-proofreading.co.uk

Tell us how british-proofreading.co.uk made you happy

Live Chat
"So far, they are the best proofreading service providers. I am pleased."
"The proofreading I got on my ebook was excellent. The tracked change version helped a lot."
"I am so pleased with the results I got. They proofread my essay with clarity"
"I am gladly using British-proofreading.co.uk for my next paper."
"They reviewed my thesis and provided me with very clear and helpful comments. I worked closely with them and improved what I wrote in a coherent manner. Highly recommended."
"Using them for the 3rd time and referred my friends too."
"I found them online when searching for other company for my dissertation proofreading because English is not my first language. I found British-proofreading.co.uk and they did my work good."
"Dedicated team members and high-end product. Thank you www.British-proofreading.co.uk"
"Best quality and most probably the lowest rate on internet."
"It was an excellent experience. Clear advice and grammatically error free thesis!"
"I consider myself lucky that I was assigned one of their best editors. Best proofreading and editing company!"
"British-proofreading.co.uk is a good choice in terms of reasonable price."
"The suggestions I got from my proofreader improved what I wrote in a coherent manner. Will use British-proofreading.co.uk again."
"British-proofreading.co.uk is an excellent company. I am a frequent customer and will always be."
"I will always use their service, really good proofreading service."
"A very helpful and reassuring experience, and I am sure I will be requiring your services again."
"They genuinely took the time to thoroughly read through my paper and came up with high quality proofreading."
"It was a really good experience. I contacted british-proofreading.co.uk to proofread my paper and they corrected all my grammar, spelling and punctuation mistakes. Amazing service!"
"A very timely and very professional proofreading for my academic paper."
"Everything was so perfect. Quality proofreading and editing."
british-proofreading.co.uk is rated 4.95 based on 82 reviews