ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

Read ClearFirst Drainage Reviews

info@clearfirst.co.uk

Unit C1, Salcombe Road, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 7RG

Tell us how ClearFirst Drainage made you happy
Very pleased with the excellent,efficient, swift courteous and helpful service. Highly recommended.
What lovely, friendly and efficient people. they did exactly what they said they would do and more.
We had a severely blocked drain that we couldn't clear by rodding. ClearFirst sent Robert this morning and he had it sorted out very quickly. Cleared all the mess that had overflowed and left everything clean. Really nice, helpful guy. Very impressed with the service.
I was very happy with the service which I received yesterday when my drains were blocked. Your operative was very quick, efficient and pleasant. Excellent service and I recommend this firm highly.
Quick appointment. Great service. A blockage was cleared within half an hour and tested. Very pleasant and polite engineer. Good price and was as quoted. Would certainly use their services again.
We have recently employed Clearfirst to unblock our blocked drains and more recently to remove tree roots and repair cracked drains. The staff were very courteous and speedy in their response. The engineers were very efficient and thoughtful to our needs ( we are both disabled ) and did an excellent job. We would thoroughly recommend this company.
On Tuesday 1/10/19 my house was flooded with rainwater and during the process of trying to keep water out of the house it appeared that an external drain was blocked. I telephoned your office and within an hour your representative (who’s name escapes me) was here at the property. He inspected the drain and found that it was not blocked but was unable to cope with the amount of water and was therefore unable to offer your services.
I am writing to say that the service I received both from the initial contact and particularly from your representative who attended was exemplary and O shall have no hesitation in using and recommending your Company in the future.
Customer services were absolutely first rate extremely helpful and very reassuring, Richard the engineer was the nicest person ever did the job perfectly and left me feeling very reassured and happy would recommend this company every time
From the original blocked drain which was sorted by Craig Silvester within two hours of reporting it, to an assessment of the work needing to be done, everything about Clearfirst has been efficient and helpful. A three day job carried out by Martin Needham and labourer Eden this week, has been just completed. Everything has been left in a good state including the block paved drive we were concerned about.Communications from the team have been excellent. I would recommend Clearfirst without hesitation.
I Would recommend this company based on our experience. Jez was personable and efficent resulting in a good end result. Thank you
Excellent service, from the first call to receiving the detailed report. Engineer Chris could not have been more knowledgeable and helpful. He explained clearly and precisely all of the issues. Wrote a detailed report to accompany the clear, informative CCTV footage. I would definitely recommend this company for any drain issues in the Midlands. Thank you.
Having used Clearfirst some 4 years ago to do major works on my foul/waste drains, I had occasion yesterday to ask for their assistance with what was clearly a blocked drain. I rang at 4.45pm on 31 July and the engineer Lee,arrived at 11.15am this morning. He immediately remembered the job from 4 years ago and on checking the drain plans went straight to the problem. On ascertaining that my drain was clear ( but backed up), kindly went next door and upon lifting their manhole, could see it was blocked. The neighbour mentioned thay had had a problem, but had done nothing about it. Lee explained, that as I was on a shared drain system, then Severn Trent were under a duty to come out and resolve the issue for free.
This I have done on behalf of the neighbour. Lee inspected my cellar, which had been flooded by the backed up storm water, and opined that Severn Trent could be held liable. He then departed with no charge. A thoroughly charming and decent bloke, and a super advert for your company.
We've used ClearFirst twice recently and both times they arrived when they said they would, explained clearly what they were going to do and completed the work quickly and without any problems. The guys are so friendly and tidy up after themselves - they were a pleasure to have on site!
Excellent, had them out twice. Once for a tempory fix, second for a permenant fix when I'd saved up the money. Both times very prompt, the engineer couldn't do enough for me and explained exactly what was wrong, and what needed to be done. In this day and age of service people letting you down all the time, this company was a pleasure to deal with.
Very prompt service very polite and informative
Operater and cleared drain
Unfortunately the machine spilled oil on drive which
Has left stains that will not come off
Great service. The young lad Jason came out at 430pm and didn’t leave till gone 7pm.
I rang for them to come out as my mother’s drainage system was blocked and they rang him and asked him to call in on his way home. He wouldn’t leave until it was sorted. Polite man who to me went out of his way to help. I wish there was more people like him now days. I can’t say enough about the company and Jason. Thank you.
These guys rock!

If you’re after a real person to speak to in the office, a fixed price, no messing around and a friendly bloke to turn up when he’s supposed to - you’ll be delighted with ClearFirst.

We’ve used ClearFirst for both drainage and pest control over several years and have always been delighted with the service. In fact we’ll never go back to the cowboys that are all to common in this industry. Keep up the great work guys. :)
Very pleased with the work at my Mother in Laws house which was carried out over four days. It was a big complicated task made easier by the guys on site, who explained how things were going and how any next steps would be tackled.

I would wholeheartedly recommend Clear First to anyone looking for drain clearance or maintenance.
The service we received from the first call was second to none. Lee was our engineer and he carried out a first class job. We called for assistance and we received an appointment for the next morning. Lee arrived on time and called prior to arriving at our premises. The work was carried out very efficiently and the price was good. Making payment was simple. We sould highly recommend this company.
Professional service throughout the process from call up to completion of job.
The service engineer was very knowledgeable and polite. He quickly identified the issue and advised the cost before going ahead. We were a little apprehensive when looking for a company but can definitely recommend Clear First.
ClearFirst Drainage is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews