Course Space Reviews

of reviewers recommend Course Space
Read Course Space Reviews

+44 203 488 3782

Tell us how Course Space made you happy
What a fantastic course! Very easy to understand actionable steps and golden tips. I will take your every course. Thank you. Job well done!
Easy to understand, not rushed. Clear and logical presentation.
This course was practical and engaging and the ideas presented were very well thought-out and executed! It helps to know that there are strategies in place that can be practiced on a daily basis so that we can be the very best of ourselves.
It was a great session. Certainly learned things going to help me to pursue my career in business domain.
Never done an online course before so just learning which seems good so far and very informative and educational now I need to buy some utensils and measuring things, can’t wait to experiment new things and make some wonderful natural recopies for psoriasis and skin issues thank you.
Good experience, I liked it especially because it was very general and it gave me a good overview of art management world.
Very good and clear presentation. I love the way he explains, because other courses use too much unfamiliar terminology, talk to fast and make it more complicated. The problem sometimes is not so much information, but how to slowly get more familiar with basics.
This course is really helps me to improve my skills as a HR in a corporate industry as a fresher. I will definitely use what i learn here at my work place. This course helps me to develop my career as a HR.
Great course, lots of awesome information, thank you.
Gestalt Therapy is very engaging, yet stays closely focused on the topic - explaining in a very clear way. I like the use of text, interspersed with thorough provoking images. A very good course! Thank you.
Very good introduction to financial services. I highly recommend.
Good tips and ideas on how to monetize the opportunities.
What an EXCELLENT course! Very interesting and informative content. Delivery of scientific information was easily understandable as well. Thank you!
This course met my expectation in the level where I am. Easy to understand and there is a good flow in the topics provided. Course space has also provided tips on what to study further should one is interested to dig deeper into more technicalities. It helped me create a road map on what to be researching next to gain more knowledge and skills in this area. Thank you.
Fantastic. Some needed knowledge that can take me well through life. I now look forward to being more stylish and much more confident that my style is working. Thank you
I think this course is good for the beginners like me who want to learn about the basics of psychology. Good start.
Great course. I now have a lot of things to put into practice. The terminology is easy to understand and it makes sense.
The Criminal Psychology  course is very informative - concise and a good summary of complex theories.
The fitness course from course space has really good contents, especially on women weight loss.
The course was very straightforward and makes learning easy. I’m happy that I got to start with cheaper markers because I know the professional sets are quite a lot of money.
Course Space is rated 4.63 based on 260 reviews