dc digital entertainment Customer Service Reviews

dc digital entertainment have a Customer Service Grade of F.

F
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
F

Customer Service - Bad

22.22%
Industry Average
" Customer service nigh on non existent - a real problem if you are due a refund! If you must buy from Buy TV Direct, as they are now called, pay by credit card so you're protected. "
posted 9 months ago - MS
" As I have not had my refund and DC Digital have insisted I must receive my refund in breach of the law (see Consumer Rights Act 2015) by a business cheque, not the original form of payment I made being by a direct bank transfer, I must write a secondary review detailing that experience of dc digital entertainment Ltd's further level of service (as per TrustPilot guidelines. "
posted 1 year ago - A customer of DC Digital Entertainment Ltd