ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy

Live Chat
"The course for Cognos Enterprise Admin was wonderful! Learned a lot and have started applying what was learned. Thanks."
"Simply worse trainer ever. We did not complete the material at all and we did not have time to complete the hands or examples. and not even have time after class to login to the examples at home and try to do it since the instructor said he will not give us access it will expire. If the material is too much then at least let us know in advance. NO TIME MANAGEMENT for the class. I did not learn a lot and I believe the digital course by AWS team is way better and the instructor did not explain terminologies properly."
"Great class, very helpful"
"Course trainer was excellent, content was well organized. However, labs should be instructor lead versus on your own. Much time is wasted for newbees in getting acclimated to tool set, AWS environment, navigating and setting up things to complete tasks. This was my third class and I was barely able to finish most of the labs. (The first 2 classes I only finished one lab exercise for the 2 together.)"
"The training class was very well organized and the instructor, Joel, did an excellent job. He was very knowledgable and engaging and was very good at making things make sense."
"Facility was well laid out. Well stocked break room & bathroom within close walk. Also, the woman working the front desk/professional support was very helpful and professional, and responsive to our requests. I would certainly go through ExitCertified again for future trainings."
"The course was super elemantary. Does not cover all that is required for the exam. Needed to pick so much on own."
"The software installation instructions needs to be more clear. We spent a lot time on installing and setting up the environment."
"The course material and instructor were very good. easy to follow, lab was setup nicely and was able to complete most of the lab material. The Koretex App is absolute garbage and very cumbersome to use on a tablet/ipad. A PDF file would be 100 times better than that atrocious app. As a recommendation this class should be 5 days instead of 4 as some chapters had to be rushed."
"I've taken 2 AWS courses at ExitCertified both of them IMVP, they're my training provider of choice!"
"The IMVP course was fantastic and the teacher was very knowledgeable."
"I didn't get the certificate though I completed the course. If we don't get the certificate then it will not help us in our career goal/promotion."
"IMVP course and teacher were amazing."
"Very prompt during an issue that occurred, and accidentally contacted an individual on their vacation, but they quickly pointed me to another individual who got my issue resolved. The format and presentation using the iMVP software worked as well."
"Great level of service and product offering."
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.13 based on 16 reviews