ExitCertified Reviews

Live Chat, Telephone
Read ExitCertified Reviews

1-800-803-3948

edu-marketing@techdata.com

Tell us how ExitCertified made you happy
The Amazon AWS training by Craig Cory was very informative! I look forward to using this new knowledge to pursue a new position with my company as an analyst and architect in Tableau
such a program was good and instructive.
ExitCertified has selected a great Lecturer / Trainer and provided all the necessary links, documents and direction ahead of time. Their slides and lab exercises are easy and great to understand. My only concern is about the duration as it is too much to understand and absorb in 5 days - Recommended to extend the BAW duration to at least 7 days
This was an excellent training.
Really worth for people who dont have any network background.
Awesome Team and Presentation
This course met and exceeded my expectations!
Great class
Great materials and instructions!
I learned so much in just 3 days, but I wasn't overwhelmed.
This is my second time I have gone through a course with Chris Littlefield. He is a great instructor, I hope I get him again in the future. Very thorough and great at explaining. The labs were awesome and I have learned a lot through this course.
Its very beneficial
It was a great session
I enrolled for Cognos Beginner and Advanced training, Training went well. Reference material provided in training was good.
very good training course and materials
Great training environment; excellent trainer
This is a good training, however, in PTO OCIO environment, AWS has been determined and the approach to migrate applications with the agency prefer way. Not much room for individual project to choose.
All I can say that it has been fantastic
ExitCertified is the best training institute that focuses on providing high quality training. I have taught and taken classes from and at other training institutes but the ExitCertified goes extra mile in making sure student leaning experience is superior and satisfying.
Exit Certified creates a well-made thoughtful class to the Platform App Developer 1 exam. I fully recommend their certification prep courses.
The course material for Programmatic Development using APEX and Visualforce in Lightning Experience was well curated.
ExitCertified is rated 4.7 based on 6,772 reviews