ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"I ended up taking an iMVP class; I was originally skeptical, as other online classes have had issues, but ExitCertified puts a little more effort into this, including making sure you have a good headset and camera to keep the classes more interactive, and they also provide better back-office support to their trainers than other vendors. I do recommend the iMVP over the classroom."
"I just completed a three day course in BigFix usage/administration led by Gary Lehnus. Gary was an excellent instructor. ExitCertified made the online class process painless. I can't speak for their other courses as I have not taken them, but the BigFix course is well worth it."
"Awesome instructor with in-depth knowledge and the ability to present in a meaningful & understandable way. This course will provide a solid foundation within DataStage that can be used immediately. I highly recommend this course."
"IMVP course and teacher were amazing"
"I found the IBM HACMP course to be very good. The instructor was top notch!"
"I just finished the 3 days training on AWS Solution Architect course instructed by Seid. He is very knowledgeable. He engaged the students and he is very friendly. The labs were well planned. I strongly suggest people to take the course."
"It was the first remote instructor lead class I have ever taken. The sound and the presentations were great. I hope to take another class through ExitCertified."
"The course for Cognos Enterprise Admin was wonderful! Learned a lot and have started applying what was learned. Thanks."
"Great class, very helpful"
"Course trainer was excellent, content was well organized. However, labs should be instructor lead versus on your own. Much time is wasted for newbees in getting acclimated to tool set, AWS environment, navigating and setting up things to complete tasks. This was my third class and I was barely able to finish most of the labs. (The first 2 classes I only finished one lab exercise for the 2 together.)"
"The training class was very well organized and the instructor, Joel, did an excellent job. He was very knowledgable and engaging and was very good at making things make sense."
"Facility was well laid out. Well stocked break room & bathroom within close walk. Also, the woman working the front desk/professional support was very helpful and professional, and responsive to our requests. I would certainly go through ExitCertified again for future trainings."
"The course was super elemantary. Does not cover all that is required for the exam. Needed to pick so much on own."
"The software installation instructions needs to be more clear. We spent a lot time on installing and setting up the environment."
"The course material and instructor were very good. easy to follow, lab was setup nicely and was able to complete most of the lab material. The Koretex App is absolute garbage and very cumbersome to use on a tablet/ipad. A PDF file would be 100 times better than that atrocious app. As a recommendation this class should be 5 days instead of 4 as some chapters had to be rushed."
"I've taken 2 AWS courses at ExitCertified both of them IMVP, they're my training provider of choice!"
"The IMVP course was fantastic and the teacher was very knowledgeable."
"I didn't get the certificate though I completed the course. If we don't get the certificate then it will not help us in our career goal/promotion."
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.57 based on 23 reviews