ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)
Live Chat, Telephone
Read ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

1-800-803-3948

edu-marketing@techdata.com

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy
Took 3-day AWS DEV class with Ken Krueger teaching it, and I was very pleased with TechData ExitCertified overall - the Class materials and Knowledge/Interaction level from the Instructor (Ken K.) were excellent. Highly recommended, 5 Stars!
The training was good, good material easy to understand for people who do not have much knowledge on AWS and just get started with the Essentials
Great course for beginners of AWS.
Good knowledgeable
Goooooooooooood
the class was setup very well and I feel that I will be able to take what I have learned and use.
Tech Data had the course well planned with all the lab resources and contents shared and Joel was so good to answer all our questions
Very good.
Overall a good training for AWS beginners
The content was good. The lab exercise were really helpful
very good courses and knowledgeable instructors
The program was great!
Great experience. Great experienced trainer which knows about what he is talking
Everything worked great, competent instructor
I had a minor glitch since I did not receive the meeting invite after confirming my attendance. I was also not in the roster. Other than that all went smoothly and I thoroughly enjoyed the course
Well managed course with good labs!
the training was good
Course was good for beginner
The course was very useful
Your company has done a great job of finding great instructors!
I am nearly certain I have taken other ExitCertified classes in the past. The instructor for this class was very knowledgeable, able to explain concepts clearly, able to answer questions, and able to provide guidance on the labs when needed. If I am remembering past classes correctly as being ExitCertified, this was true of them as well.
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.69 based on 1,088 reviews