ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"We took part in their Docker principle training classes. We paid 1400$ for a two day instructor led class room training. However, the instructor did not show up in the class. After 30 minutes late, some guy came and said sorry they did not know where was the instructor. Later the they changed the 1400$ class room training to a remote online training. Some of us took over 11 hours flight to San Francisco. However they gave us online remote training. Why should we spend the energy and money to go to San Francisco and the online training is much cheaper than the class room training. Never use their training!!!"
Thank you, for bringing this our attention. I'm sorry to hear about your experience; we're normally known for our exceptional training experience. We regret that you don't feel satisfied with our training experience. I've messaged you privately with an email address which I would like to ask you to get in contact with them directly, and they'll look into this for you.
"I was extremely displeased with the AWS Architect Solutions class. It in no way prepared me for the test. The first day was long and drawn out. Spent the first morning just talking about Availability Zones. The good stuff was on Friday, but because of the instructor, we were way behind and he had to catch a plane, so it was rushed through on Friday. But the most disappointing thing was the Labs. They're just using Qwiklabs. I like Qwiklabs and they cost less than $100. I tried to get a refund - and you guessed, they didn't refund my money. I would never use this company for training. You can find videos to watch and sign up for Qwiklabs - there I just saved you $2,000."
Thanks David, for bringing this our attention. I’m sorry to hear about your experience; we’re normally known for our exceptional training experience. We regret that you don’t feel satisfied with our training experience. If you have any further comments or questions about this particular matter, feel free to reach out to Matthew, the account manager you were dealing with earlier this year.
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews