ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)
Telephone, Live Chat
Read ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

1-800-803-3948

edu-marketing@techdata.com

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy
Just attended "Architecting on AWS" course and it was pretty useless. First, the instructor (who was a great guy, by the way) was US-based while all the attendees were EU-based, so I don't blame him at all when he overslept (i.e. slept normally) on the final day. I mean, getting up at 2am for 4 days straight is just an inhumane thing to ask someone. ProTip: make sure your instructor is in the same (or close) timezone as your attendees. Second, the course material had too much theory and very few practical exercises and labs. What was there was practically a walk-through which anyone with zero knowledge could do successfully. There was almost no validation if what you did in the Lab was correct. All in all, a big waste of time and money.
Thank you, for bringing this our attention. I'm sorry to hear about your experience; we're normally known for our exceptional training experience. We regret that you don't feel satisfied with our training experience. I've messaged you privately with an email address which I would like to ask you to get in contact with them directly, and they'll look into this for you.
The training location looked outdated. The course content was just introductory level. The knowledge acquired is as much as you can learn from anywhere else with out this high fees.
Ken came across as condescending teacher, didn't like his teaching style and sometimes I felt like he thinks students are stupid and knows nothing. He needs to work on his approach. Not sure his skill level either
The course was super elemantary. Does not cover all that is required for the exam. Needed to pick so much on own.
I didn't get the certificate though I completed the course. If we don't get the certificate then it will not help us in our career goal/promotion.
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.57 based on 86 reviews