ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

of reviewers recommend ExitCertified (Tech Data)
Live Chat, Telephone
Read ExitCertified (Tech Data) Reviews

1-800-803-3948

edu-marketing@techdata.com

Tell us how ExitCertified (Tech Data) made you happy
Took 3-day AWS DEV class with Ken Krueger teaching it, and I was very pleased with TechData ExitCertified overall - the Class materials and Knowledge/Interaction level from the Instructor (Ken K.) were excellent. Highly recommended, 5 Stars!
I really enjoy the subject matter presented in this course. The instructor was very well verse and presented the material in a easy to understand and professional way... Great job!
Well planning class. Material is practical.
Great class with a lot of information about cloud preparation.
I was familiar with some knowledge on AWS Cloud, however the instructor Lopez explained stuff that made it easy to understand. He was very knowledgeable with the information he provided during class
Haven't worked on the labs yet.
the lab should available for an additional time. Starting after 4pm is not the best
Ruben was very energetic in presenting the course material which kept our attention. Thanks!
In a nutshell I was very satisfied of this course.
I had a good and comfortable remote training experience. Look forward to more such trainings.
Well-executed course. I had to wait for the last minute to register for the course because of my org – their staff contacted me to ensure that I had a webcam and headset because they wouldn't be able to send me that in time for the start of class the next morning. They overnighted the webcam and headset and it arrived in the afternoon. It was not necessary but very much appreciated! The course was great and the instructor was a pro!
Instructor was knowledgeable and made the course fun. He knew how to convey the new material to students in simple and understandable manner. Used terminologies and apologies understood by all students in the v.classroom.
I was really happy with the overall experience of attending a remote course through ExitCeritfied.
Fantastic and great training. Tons of hands-on labs to really make you understand the material being thought.
Company offers excellent training course options, that helps with your career advancement.
Ken was very knowledgeable and entertaining as well
Well organized course, supporting materials, and instructor. Good intro to AWS for various levels of participants - managers to developers.
Course was thoroughly prepared and covered all the necessary applications and services. It was evident that the instructor had in-depth knowledge on Big Data (Data Analytics) as well as other AWS services.
Informative and enthusiastic classes
I enjoyed the course
Course Material was well presented and labs were interesting and hand on experience
ExitCertified (Tech Data) is rated 4.71 based on 332 reviews