Famoid Technology Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

95.77%
Industry Average
Excellent company to work with. I recommend them for all Instagram services.
posted 2 months ago - Marie Peterson
Facebook likes start instant and high quality insta likes.i love this service and also i will use it again
posted 2 months ago - Albert Brookly
I really recommend using this services it helped me gain a lot of Instagram likes and followers.
posted 2 months ago - Anna Frost
I have the Instagram account and I would like to buy likes to increase credibility. The best way is to buy likes from famoid as this service provide it quickly.
posted 2 months ago - Patrick Cheve
I had all of my followers within an hour. They came in chunks, which worried me at first, but this service works and it's super fast!
posted 2 months ago - Mike Payne
I’ve tried another service and my followers never came through. Can I get a response to ensure this site is real and will work?
posted 2 months ago - Joseph Simpson
Really efficient service, they've really helped me improve my company public reach!
posted 2 months ago - Maria Laura
Awesome service! Followers keep refilling! Gonna keep using Famoid!!
posted 2 months ago - Esther Ortegon
I have used your service 2 or 4 times so far. Great service and fast delivery I am a loyal customer!
posted 2 months ago - Scott Arvin
Worth it! I was nervous at first because the idea seemed sketchy to me but I made the purchase and not even a minute later my phone was lighting up with so many notifications. I had my followers instantly! And they don’t look like fake followers either! Great great service, good company! 10/10 would recommend.
posted 2 months ago - Suzanne Annie