Famoid Technology Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

95.57%
Industry Average
will definitely use this service again. I enjoy having klaurent care for my account.
posted 2 weeks ago - Howkins
Great Service!! I can fully recommend it for Instagram followers.
posted 2 weeks ago - Eliyas L
I was struggling to handle my new business page on Instagram because I was not having the time to repost and comment on others’ posts. This service helped me to keep my ID engaged. my social engagement has increased a lot. I will be order regularly
posted 2 weeks ago - James Morgan
Awesome Service. I will definitely come back to you in future for more services. Professional service with great communication.
posted 2 weeks ago - KB
I will be signing up for more work. I would recommend to anyone who needs help with instagram followers. 5 star service.
posted 2 weeks ago - Joseph
Excellent service! Renewed once and will again! If you do not have time to work on your Instagram, I would recommend this service to grow your page. They are very responsive and friendly.
posted 2 weeks ago - Dave WhaitMore
Famoid Met my expectation. Great work!!! Happy with Famoid and service. I will definitely buying this service. It's worthy. Keep up the great work Guys!!!!
posted 2 weeks ago - Petrus K
The service of Famoid is highly recommended. I just started my Instagram and now I have a lot of engagement and interested fans. Will order again immediately.
posted 2 weeks ago - Martin
Services received has been diligent because the customer care in communication is consistent. What was described has been delivered and even during crunch times where "technological advances" were necessary due to network issues. Shawty lit, and having a focused goal helps delivery results.
posted 2 weeks ago - Kristo
Famoid was really great. very professional and explained the whole process in details. Great social media service
posted 2 weeks ago - Larry page