Famoid Technology Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.57%
Industry Average
Their service is great, lots of different packages, so that everybody can find the suitable packages. 10/10 from my side.
posted 3 months ago - Ketrin Smith
posted 3 months ago - Ketrin Smith
Excellent service!!
posted 3 months ago - Robert
After complaining about the drops they have refilled my order within 24hrs as they said. I am very happy with their service.
posted 3 months ago - Steve
After complaining about the drops they have refilled my order within 24hrs as they said. I am happy with their service.
posted 3 months ago - Steve
Great service. if anyone looking for the best service for buying followers, so that Famoid is best.
posted 3 months ago - Alex
posted 3 months ago - Alex
They deliver High quality services, have tried 2-3 services of theirs. Facebook, instagram and Soundcloud followers. They are good
posted 3 months ago - John Freeman
posted 3 months ago - Jams Sweg
Famoid provides awesome service. I recommend businesses want to gather traffic from social media. I got some good leads from social media.
posted 3 months ago - Ferdinand