JollyChic Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend JollyChic

How would you rate JollyChic ?

"The gadgets are all fake and useless. I bought a watch and it didn't even turn on. Again I gave the app another chance and bought 7tws earphones and again only one of the earphones is working. I think I will delete this app to find a better and more honest app"
Bibi Almutawa
"The prices is very cheap , the products are various, you can find what ever you are looking for , delivery to my country KUWAIT is free when i order more than 60 dollar , i can pay cash on delivery , and when i pay by visa i get a nice discount. In each product you can find costumer review . But the only bad thing is they take long time for delivery"
Elly