KILLSTAR Reviews

Based on 144 reviews
Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how KILLSTAR made you happy
KILLSTAR 1 star review on 12th October 2022
KILLSTAR 5 star review on 1st July 2021
Adams Corinne
KILLSTAR 1 star review on 7th October 2020
Lilly
Ordered and paid for next day delivery. Still waiting a week later. Customer service just blame it on royal mail and refuses to refund the extra postage money that I have totally wasted. Will never buy a thing from them again.
Ordered Time Out Zip Denim Dress [PLUS] - 3XL / Black / 71% Cotton 27% Polyester 2% Elastane for my Dad's 80th birthday do,but it didn't arrive in time so it was left on a hanger for a while until I got out again. Right away as soon as I took it out of it's bag I noticed a very strong unpleasant stink. However I loved the dress and it fits so well,so I thought I'd wash it a couple of times in the hope the smell would go before I got to wear it. I notified Killstar this was what I was going to do ,then at least I had proof of why I washed it. I wondered if the stench was maybe the material or maybe the black dye. Washing it twice didn't get rid of the stink though,so wanting to keep the dress I bought some of those clothes aroma crystals and washed it again with both washing powder n crystals,but it still stunk,so washed it again the same. I could clearly smell the aroma crystals, but the stink was still there,just not as strong,so I decided it should be okay to wear at last and hoped nobody around me smelt anything. They didn't thankfully, but the whole time I was out in it the stench was going up my nose and giving me headaches. I had to go home and change in the end and went back out after. I've tried washing it again and again to no avail. Worst of all KILLSTAR are saying their other stock of this dress doesn't smell??? Not possible! No way they don't all snell bad! The stench was noticeable as soon as itook it out of the packaging it came in. They're refusing to take it back or refund me,so I've asked them to allow me to return it and prove to them how bad it smells and chuck it after I've proved it stinks and not give me a refund. A refund is not my issue the stench is! I won't be called a liar and it's important to me they admit I'm right! It's no use to me anyway because it smells so bad it's unwearable!
KILLSTAR 1 star review on 12th October 2022
Screw this place fr. Bought the Lucifuge bell bottoms, they came in and realized they were made out of pantyhose material. You could see my privates through them. It wasn’t disclosed in the listing, in fact the listing says the could be worn to “any occasion”.. NOT WITH MY COOCHIE OUT SMH. They were $70.. and they didn’t even cover my buttcrack. They wanted me to pay to ship them back even though they were falsely advertised. I posted a fair review, not nearly as hostile as this one, and they didn’t let it on the listing. Other reviews have come in since and they’ve all been 5 stars, so I believe they filter the reviews. Also, they didn’t refund me shipping. It’s one thing if I just didn’t like them, or they didn’t fit, that would have been my bad and I would have been fine with paying to ship them back. But they were completely falsely advertises as if they were nice, black, BUTT CRACK COVERING, pants. Overall just had a bad experience with customer service. Rude for no reason. I expressed my concerns and they I’d like to return them and Ms. Stacey replied “I can confirm the Lucifuge bell bottoms are sheer and you will be able to see your underwear through them” GIRL- put it in the listing, don’t tell me about it.
I placed an order on August 9th, but after 10 days I haven't received any tracking number. So I wrote to customer service. They don’t have chat. They never answer on social media or by e-mail. Luckily, my package came today, August 22. R.I.P. Slash Jeans is too big for an XS size... The legs are also a bit long (my height is 5'2"). Instead the rest – Lilith's Blood Panty, I See You Leggings, Dark Reality Mesh Top and Batty Night Dress – are okay.
Schnell, qualitativ hochwertig, preiswert, danke!
Very attentive and responsive specialists.
Very attentive and responsive specialists.
Ich habe das Produkt erhalten, alles funktioniert einwandfrei.
Yeah love their products but they con you fr9m the start by offering discounts that are unavailable when you check out, won’t be getting repeat business from me
Absolutely love Killstar. I'm still learning about their sizing, it's a little confusing however the quality is everything. All the clothes I have are so soft, I will say a bit heavy though. Anyway 10/10 highly recommended
KILLSTAR 5 star review on 7th May 2022
Wrong size ordered , so tried to return only to be told there was an scent on the item !!!! I am allergic to all scents so it is impossible for there to be a scent on the item 😡😡😡wasnt given a refund , first time i have ordered and it will be the last time and i will tell eveyone i know about how i have been treated
I ordered a pair of boots from this company in the middle of December and it was estimated a 5 day delivery time, I didn't receive the boots till Christmas eve and they sent me the wrong size I ordered 11s and they shipped me 10s, the zippers on both the boots were broken or just missing. Contacting them took forever and It took them 5 days to respond to me. They sent me paper labels to print and ship back to them which I had to wait till it got there to get a refund or for them to send the correct size I ordered. I shipped it back and it says it was delivered a week ago still haven't heard back for an exchange or a refund, now I'm 130$ in the hole I emailed them about it 2 days after they received the return and still haven't gotten a reply. Horrible company horrible customer service and cheap quality products
Sizing is all kinds of off. I can buy 2 dresses both in a medium (which is my size) , one will be way too small, one way too big. That seems to go for all their clothing. So everything you buy is a gamble. Now, God forbid you live in Canada on top of that. Returns are way too expensive. Shipping is already ridiculously priced, and that's on top of the exchange rate. THEN you get an extra duty charge on top of it all! Killstar is the only company in the US I've ever purchased from that has an extra duty charge at the border. I'm not sure if that's due to using DHL to ship, or if other brands cover it for you. But a $40 dress ends up costing well over $100 when all is said and done. Killstar needs to do better for its customers - including international customers. Just go elsewhere. It's never worth it.
Bought a purse and the strap wasn't sewed correctly. Literally only have my wallet in it so it wasn't even heavy. Lasted less then a week. Won't be buying anything from them again.
KILLSTAR 1 star review on 23rd December 2021
Killstar seems to cater to unrealistic sizes. I ordered xs in pants ended up getting a pair of pants looking like they were made for birthing hips. The crotch is way too long and the hips are ridiculously big! How is extra small too big for a size 0 to 1. Should have labeled it small to medium Unfortunately after this purchase I may only buy shirts from killstar. Can't really be disappointed in a baggy shirt I guess. Money definitely wasted. Learn proper sizes killstar period.
I´ve bought three different pairs of flared pants from Killstar. First pair i bought a medium, because that´s what I usually am. Couldn´t fit them over my thighs and had to send them back, which was very difficult btw. Next time I ordered a large, which fit pretty good but they´re very small in the back and ride down when you sit down. At the same time i bought a long skirt in a large because their size charts are the same for all clothes. It was way too big and I couldn´t wear it at all, so i sent it back to get a medium which in the end cost me double the amount of the skirt. The third pair of flared pants I ordered in a large as well since, again, their size chart is the same for all their clothes. This pair is a lot bigger than the previous and very high waisted. I bought two dresses as well this time and one is perfect length while the other is way too short in the back. Both are a size medium. I think their clothes are only made with very thin bodies in mind, and I myself am quite thin already. Their delivery is fast and I love their clothes but you just can´t trust the sizing, and they´re way too expensive to send back :(
Customer service Is horrible.
I've ordered from Killstar before, and have usually been happy with my order. Not today though - which is sad because I do consider myself kind of a loyal shopper. Finally scraped together enough money during the pandemic to buy stuff and dear lord. Don't buy the Baby Hex Suspender harness if you're above XL even though there is a "plus size" option. Ordered that plus size one and even though it's supposed to fit 3X-4X it was tight on the thighs. Keep in mind I'm a 2X on my worst days. Horrific how they can get away with this sizing system - they have always been really bad with sizes. Also the elastane Beetlejuice pants are see-through - which kind of defeats the purpose of pants. If I wanted people to see my panties I would go to the club in my panties and not waste neaely 50€ on pants that feel like they're from Wish. The only saving grace is the, ironically clearance, shirt that I got. Really disappointed that this brand is trying to appeal as size-inclusive but continues to produce stuff that doesn't fit fat people. Also very sneaky in the way that individual items cannot be reviewed. Kind of a waste of money unless they get their act together and start going back to the quality that the brand had a few years ago.
Awful, awful, and awful customer service, need i say more. They can't answer simple questions, and that condescending complimentary close "much love", Seriously !!!!
Nice stuff but their customer service is shockingly bad. They don’t have chat. They never answer on social media. I asked them a very simple question: if they had any stockists in the US I could purchase from as they are notoriously bad with shipping (often taking weeks to arrive and sometimes never despite paying for expedited services). 2 weeks and 5 dismissive emails later and I still don’t have an answer. They send an email like “I don’t know” and think that’s the ticket closed. Find out please.
KILLSTAR is rated 2.5 based on 144 reviews