Kovo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kovo
Read Kovo Reviews

About Kovo:

Give yourself the credit you deserve. Build credit and earn rewards with Kovo.

Kovo is a trick. When I signed up shortly after it was founded, it was never clearly stated that Kovo Grow is you paying for classes. Now there website has changed and I still don't think it is clearly stated. You do not get your money back and $10 a month isn't going to help your credit score that much from one source. You can go to Experian boost and put in ALL of your monthly recurring payments ( phone, internet, any little payments like the apple cloud subscription, Netflix, Hulu, you name it ) to get a better credit score and not be robbed of your money like Kovo. I never used the classes that I was never made aware of until recently. Nearly two years later after signing up. And still didn't know that I was paying for them. I thought they were just trying to add an incentive to sign up with them. I was given the impression that the money would be returned. If you want to build credit and don't want to use Experian Boost use Self credit builder because you get your money back guaranteed. And I better get my money back from Kovo. DO NOT LOSE YOUR MONEY.
I love Kovo helps improve credit score
No complaints.
I LOVE THAT I AM BUILDING CREDIT AND THAT IT'S ON AUTOPILOT!!!
Kovo has really helped my credit improve!!! Thanks Kovo!!
I wish there was a early payoff after so long.
AWESOME CREDIT BUILDER
Awesome and easy
Great company
Works for Me! Great Job KOVO! Kotch K
Any every and all that contributes to betterment deserves great honor!!! To Kovo I give it
Kovo is one of the best credit building programs out there. For a low price you have a opportunity to raise your credit score to help better yourself. I personally recommend Kovo to any and everyone.
I can say that kovo has been a great experience so far so good that I'm here long term
Good service
Kovo is awesome! It’s super simple. I have $10 come out automatically every month. I honestly forget it even comes out. Having revolving credit has helped for sure!
Very great
This site kivk started my credit and it's been working well I got approved for other cards quickly after just a few payments.
Top notch service
Wonderful way to build credit
Kovo is rated 4.9 based on 120 reviews