Kovo Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kovo
Read Kovo Reviews

About Kovo:

Give yourself the credit you deserve. Build credit and earn rewards with Kovo.

I’m enjoying this excellent service and app. I can confirm it’s having a positive impact.
Kovo Was There When I Needed Them The Most! They Reported My Payment History Everytime! My Credit Report Has Inproved Alot! Thank You Kovo!
very misleading account
Hi William, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Kovo. A member of our support staff will reach out right away!
Best credit builder ever
Kovo has been a great help in improving my credit score without having too much strain on my wallet. Definitely a great credit builder service.
Overall $10 a month isn’t bad for 24 months of an installment loan. But also it shows up as a reoccurring monthly payment that I have never missed and has helped along with my other accounts to give me almost excellent credit as a recently turned 21 year old.
Very helpful service! They also send reminders to keep you on track with payment dates.
good ccredit help
👍 good no complaints
Because of kovo my credit score went from poor to outstanding and I’m very great full for that👍🏻
Easy way to build and or repair credit
No complaints!
Kovo is awesome
I recommend Kovo to help with your credit report
A great way to build credit inexpensive
An awesome service - simple and it makes a major difference in my credit score. Thank you, Kovo!!
I’m excited to be apart of a credit building system. I have made 6+ payments on time and it feels good.
Good to have nice work
Excellent company
A product that performs as it stated it would.
Kovo is rated 4.9 based on 120 reviews