Maza Tools Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Maza Tools

719-426-4385

admin@mazatools.com

1122 Pike Dr

How would you rate Maza Tools ?

"I got my hdrive on time (even a little early I think?). It works fine and got a great price!"
"DO NOT listen to the 5 star reviews. Check out their wording - they're all too similar, and fake. Maza Tools is scamming customers. 1.) PayPal indicates that the seller is not based in the US, and the transaction recipient is listed as "Quang Nguyen" which does not match the seller's email, "kathrynlisa102@gmail.com". 2.) The support phone number listed always redirects to voicemail, and is hosted through the "TextMe" app, indicating that this is not a legitimate cell or landline Colorado-based number. 3.) Google Maps shows a residential neighborhood where Maza Tools claims to have a warehouse (1122 Pike Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80904). 4.) All social media links on the website (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google Plus) are dead links. Please don't fall for this scam."
"Impossible to contact regarding the order placed No responses to inquiries"
"FAKE SCAMMERS!!"
"Zero stars if possible. Terrible customer service and scam"
"Absolute lack of communication. I doubt it is a real company. Probably just a scam that profits from.those that are too tired to complaint or q open a claim in paypal or in their bank"
"Never responded to my email !!!!! Had to get paypal involved to get my item shipped and even at that, it arrived two weeks later than what was promised in their ad !!!!! And as of this review I still have not received any response from Maza Tools !!!!! Would not recommend buying anything from this company!!!!"
"BEWARE! This place is a fake store. Scam. I placed my order and after 3 days not shipped, no tracking, wrote them emails, called... no communication at all. Now I am hoping that Paypal closes the claim in my favour. Don´t loose your money nor time."
"Horrible experience working with this company. I ordered a product and they shipped it out. I then get a notification from UPS that the sender had the product returned back to them. Basically they took my money, cancelled the shipment before it got to me, wont answer the phone or answer the emails I have been sending. I ended up not receiving my product and almost $100 stolen from me. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE."
"Payed for product and never received it nor a refund. Horrible costumer service and their phone number is through an app not a real phone. Only order from this website if you like being scammed."
"No tracking number for my order, they sent me email that said the order has been delivered, but it hasn't been. I tried to call them, but no answer. the customer service's respond is very slow.Until now I haven't got my order!"
"Awful service, no communication and I cancelled the order"
"I placed an order and no updates even after 4 weeks, tried to call customer care always goes into voicemail. I will wait for few more days else call my credit card company to cancel. I would say keep away from this website as it seems a scam..."
"so far I've tried all day to place an order and it indicates the PayPal server is down even if trying to pay via another method. Call customer support to place order and get voice mail."
"Order # 1163; placed 6 days back, no communication regarding shipment, not sure, if anybody can answer my call, or respond to email."
"I know shipping is free but they take days to ship the product. I'm not saying is a bad company but I'm Pretty sure those 5 star reviews are fake"
"bad for me, just bought defective products but when I asked to change, I have received new products, good service"
Maza Tools is rated 1.53 based on 17 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!