MyVada Reviews

of reviewers recommend MyVada
Read MyVada Reviews
I have been using the breathing product for about 3 weeks now and instead of improving my breathing it is getting worse. I will not be continuing the product as I believe it is doing more harm than good.
Hey Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear about your results with our product so far. I do see your order was delivered about 7 days ago not 3 weeks ago, so you may have confused our product with a different product you got almost a month ago With that being said, in some rare cases, there can be stronger detoxification symptoms for some people that can make symptoms appear to worsen in the beginning. We don’t have a phone number for you, but we have reached out via email to learn more about how exactly you’re taking the product to see if we can offer some guidance so you can get the results you’re looking for. Also know we do stand behind our money-back guarantee.
The customer support is beyond compare! Unlike the normal voicemail loop we usually get with other companies. I love that you ask them anything live chat, phone or email and, if they don’t have an immediate answer, they’ll find out the answer and get back to you. Really like the fast shipping, too!
I’ve never had any problems with this company. Great products, and MyVada customer support is always available to help, and shipping is always prompt, received within a day or two.
I don't even have the product yet but Jordan went above and beyond to make sure my product shipped. It was my mistake that almost kept it from shipping. Jordan saved me. They're the greatest!!!!!
We're so excited for you to get our product Joan! We're here if you have any further questions at all :)
My husband and I started taking these a little while ago and we have seen a major improvement. My husband was taking an allergy pill once sometimes twice a day, and now he isn't! Very happy with our results.
Excellent customer service! Friendly people and they are quick in their response to my requests.
We purchased the respiratory product Breathe from MyVada. My husband had regular bouts of coughing and bronchitis that just wouldn't go away, sometimes lasting up to a month. The doctor gave him cough syrup with codeine and it still persisted. On a recommendation my husband tried Breathe and swears by this product. First sign of cough or bronchitis Breathe is what he reaches for. We highly recommend this product.
Only wish there was a button higher than Very Good. Knowledgeable, Honest, and Sincere. Excellent customer service.
MyVada is rated 4.63 based on 8 reviews