oldbankruptcypapers-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend oldbankruptcypapers-com/
Read oldbankruptcypapers-com/ Reviews

800-650-5002

fastservice@oldbankruptcypapers.com

Tell us how oldbankruptcypapers-com/ made you happy
I was very gun shy to order and pay for my records of Bankruptcy as I have run into so many FRAUDULENT companies that have solicited me from all over the U.S. and western world, (recognized the voices as being NONE U;S; Richard and Staff greeted me very professionally and with sincerity that is rarely found. I had my copies required for the IRS within less than half an hour! On a scale of 1-5 with 5 being perfect, I would rate this company and Richard's support as a TEN (10) ! !
I really appreciate the ease in which I was able to obtain the needed documents. Additionally, they were very quick! Thank you!
I had called the attorney who did my case thinking I could get the paperwork easy and with no charge. I was wrong. They told me it was too old and they would have to send off for it, also, I would have to come and pay for it and then it would take 2 days before I could pick it up. I went on line here, paid for my complete file. She call me to let me know my records were over the 50 pages they allotted for that amount. I had to pay extra but not before she explained that I could get what I wanted and l pay the amount I already paid for; I chose to get it all. I had it within 30 minutes. The whole process completed within 2 hours. How totally awesome is that! Great work and professionalism! I really appreciate customer service like that. It was worth the money.
Fast and reliable service!
Oldbankruptcypapers is awesome! They responded quickly;y and were very efficient, the representative that called me to let me know that my order was complete was extremely polite. Thanks to them I was able to get this info to my underwriter the same day it was requested! I will refer anyone that needs to access their paperwork.
Was able to receive my request within an hour.
Efficient Prompt Courteous. I especially appreciated the telephone call to request clarification on a comment I had made.
very fast and helpful!
very professional and prompt. I was a bit skeptical at first but tried it anyway. Sp glad that I did. Communication was great they certainly deserve kudos.
outstanding! had my records in less than 15 min!! thanks for your quick service. Brad
Service was fast and helpful
The gentleman that called me was so kind and extremely helpful! Thank you!
I guess the U.S. Bankruptcy Court has destroyed by papers since they were so old. However the people at oldbankruptcypapers-com were able to send me a copy of the docket from way back then and this is all the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Liquor License investigators needed to process my application. Thanks guys. You were great.
very helpful to these papers thank you very much
Quick and friendly service.
Very polite & fast.
I was really surprised that someone called me back in the late evening! I got my papers within an hour and the gentleman who called me was so pleasant and courteous! Fantastic!!!
I had no idea that the turnaround time would be so quick! It was such a pleasant and seamless experience working with your company. We really appreciate the service that you provided us. All the best, Zimmy and Faheem
They were promt!
They were quick and delivered just what they promised. I would recommend them to any needing copies of there information.
oldbankruptcypapers-com/ is rated 4.97 based on 670 reviews