Paradigm Web Studios Bewertungen

E-Mail-Adresse:

william@paradigmwebstudios.com

Abgeben

Was hat Ihnen an Paradigm Web Studios besonders gut gefallen
Helfen Sie zukünftigen Kunden, indem Sie über Kundenservice, Preis, Lieferung, Rückgabe und Rückerstattung Rückmeldung geben.
Minimum 10 Zeichen
Möchten Sie dieser Bewertung Fotos / Videos hinzufügen?
Verbessern Sie Ihre Bewertung, indem Sie Fotos und Videos hinzufügen.
Wie ist Ihr Name?
Lassen Sie dieses Feld leer, wenn Sie die Bewertung anonym abschicken wollen.
(Freiwillig)
Wie ist Ihre E-Mail-Adresse?
Um Ihre Bewertung bestätigen zu können, brauchen wir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse
we gave a contract to your company for developing our website. Emma was the person to take the money & then handed over to a person called Jude..every day he used to say that he will handover the site on time but nothing has been done till date.
now they didnt even gave us the website, not picking up their phone & making us to call for a lawsuit .
15.01.2021
It is a good company 10 days ago I gave the order for logo designing before ordering I scared because there is a lot of scam in online and I don't believe in online services but therefore I gave small order and they give me services very professional and return back to me with logo 2 days before the deadline. Therefore I am very satisfied with the Paradigm company and now going to big order with custom e-commerce designing.
17.12.2020
Excellent team work. thanks
16.12.2020
My project manager was kind enough to have my website designed by the best at Paradigm. In love with it!
16.12.2020
The Paradigm is working on my project for the last couple of months and despite the horrible pandemic, they made sure to reply on time and make necessary changes without any delay. My website looks incredible after the first touch only. I am looking forward to work with them on the next few projects as well. Incredible team
16.12.2020
Loved the web design. thank you so much!
Great customer service.
14.12.2020
It was wonderful to work with Shawn and his team. Great work on my website guys!
14.12.2020
Hiring the team of Paradigm was the best thing. They worked on my website for about 6 months and made it so interactive. I love my new web design.
14.12.2020
Can't believe the end result. Paradigm is the best choice that I made for my website.
14.12.2020
left my website development in Paradigm's hands and I am pretty satisfied with the results. thank you guys!
14.12.2020
Great service provider. Will definitely hire again!
14.12.2020
My website was down and a lot of plugins were missing. I hired the Paradigm team to work on my webiste and improve it for better. It is much better now!
14.12.2020
Paradigm has a wonderful team. I loved their customer support the most.
14.12.2020
It was Lovely to work with a talented team of designers!
11.12.2020
They helped me with my ecommerce store development. It was a wonderful experience.
11.12.2020
I got my ecommerce website made by the Paradigm. It was a wonderful experience.
11.12.2020
The Paradigm team helped me a lot with the website design. They are currently working on another of my website that needed some extra plugins. Thank you team for wonderful efforts!
11.12.2020
Thye have some great UI designers working in their team. LOved how they catered to my last minute requests. Thanks, Paradigm
11.12.2020
Got my website made on Magento by the talented developers at Paradigm. Love the work!
Paradigm Web Studios hat eine Bewertung von 4.68 Basierend auf 22 Bewertungen