ProBion Wasa Medicals Reviews

Read ProBion Wasa Medicals Reviews

web@probion.com

1, Schélevägen, Halmstad

Tell us how ProBion Wasa Medicals made you happy
Excellent probiotics. I can definitely notice the difference; I feel lighter after meals, I've got a more regular digestion and no cramping. I would certainly recommend this product.
Very nice service and good quality product. Highly recommended !
Probiotics is a very good product for my disgestive system and thus it improves my overall health. It’s so convenient to buy it from their website, and the staff is very helpful. Last time, when the product was shipped to Hong Kong, it could not reach me since I was out of town. So I sought help from the ProBion website. Their staff responded promptly and gave me the required information. Finally I could get the product. My family members also find the ProBion products very good for them and they asked me how to buy it. :) Very good experience buying from ProBion.com Highly recommended!
My long lasting relationship with Probion started on the day when I got a jar from a friend to whom I reveald that traveling from home is a nightmare, I leave home for 5 days and come back without visiting the toilet for all these days. My stomach was big and painfull my guts were up to nose.. I hated this feeling, well the first weeks were explosive and dificult to control from gasses to other unexpected surprises.. Than my Honeymoon with Probion started, we learned each other and we can not live without each other.. In the event of stomach viruses or bad food we just double or triple or quadriple the dose.. My life is so much easier knowing that my toilet visits are regular and without any surprices.. we feel all much better and even my husbands digestive problems disappeared, his metabolism is now much better and no gaut attacs anymore.. We live a stressful life, and probion is our true friend.. you can hear it sometimes when we overdose with sugar or other things like wine.. but still it is helping us to digest, probion just hates sugar!! Not a big disadvantage as for such great help we are getting from Probion.
ProBion Wasa Medicals is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews