RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

Read RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

Tell us how RM Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. Andy Stark was in constant contact with me and my priceless photos were all fully recovered. I would recommend them to anyone.
(Home User) - Posted 3 years ago
Your employee (Andy) was perfect to listen to my problems and very effective. The price is a bit high but good ....
(GPA-Consult SPRL) - Posted 3 years ago
Red Mosquito made me very happy! This was the only company I could find that solved my CTB-Locker problem. There was no company in the Netherlands and Belgium that could decrypt my customers CTB-Locker encrypted files, but Red Mosquito could! Even sites like: https://www.nomoreransom.org/ and all other (antivirus/malware/ransomware-sites) state that there is no known decryption method available for CTB-Locker. Congratulations Red Mosquite for making the imposible possible! I could even sent my corrupt files via DropBox, instead of sending a whole fysical harddrive. Thank you Red Mosquito! Best regards, Michel Kruijs, the Netherlands.
Excellent fast Response to our issue. A lot of data was recovered in a very timely manner
(CODA Operartions) - Posted 3 years ago
After a requirement to decrypt some files we approached Red Mosquito and found there service and updates to be excellent. We received the files back in the time scale offered.
These guys really know there stuff, pure and simple. Polite, professional and a quick turn around. Don't be put off by the request for payment upfront. Red Mosquito got us out of a really sticky spot. I would use them again without hesitation.
My PC was encrypted with a virus called UltraDeCrypter in June 2016 which corrupted almost every single file I had on my PC's hard drive. My local computer shop attempted to recover the files for me, but to no avail. I was almost resigned to losing them forever until I found out about Red Mosquito Ltd through Google, and after contacting them and telling them about what had happened, it became clear I had made the right decision to come to Red Mosquito. If you are ever unfortunate to have your PC hacked into and everything encrypted, Red Mosquito Ltd are the people you need!
We were facing a doomsday scenario - we changed our server in Mar 2015 but did not link our back up software to the new server thus was facing loosing one years of work - Red Mosquito was the only IT company that was able to sort the problem. We had already spoken to at least seven other IT service providers in related field before Red Mosquito.
It's a bit scary sending off money to strangers, especially when you're already reeling from losing all your data, but thank goodness I did. Andy and his crew came over as really professional from the start and are responsive and helpful. All the files that had been infected with the Locky virus were restored in 48 hours and life - at last - is returning to normal. If you have a problem such as mine, I really suggest you speak to Andy. Dave Vincent. Basingstoke
I came back form holiday to find out a member of staff had opened a fake invoice and infested my computer with locky ransomware virus all my files were encrypted after investigating and speaking with all sorts of experts as far away as Africa the advice was to pay the ransom I thought I had done everything even contact the cyber crime squad and was looking into how to buy bitcoins to pay up
To open an account you must send copies of your passport,bank statements, electric bills etc it looked like I was about to get cloned with a stroke of luck we found Red Mosquito who guaranteed they would get my files back I was doubtful but paid there fee upfront Andrew Stark set up remote access the next morning and by the end of lunchtime all was recovered as promised I now have the heart of our business restored I can't thank you enough all the best Donny
Andrew and the guys in Red Mosquito were very helpful throughout the process, I will be using / recommending their services to other IT MSP's in the future.
I just want to say that red Mosqito to well job. They make good decrypt on locky and other ransomware..
The service is smart and with lot of reactivity.

Thank's again to redmoskito to give acces to our precious Data.

regards
Benoit It Director.
Very good and efficient service.
Excellent Service, would highly recommend
I would just like to say a massive thank you to Andy and his team. We had the awful experience last Friday of finding one of our servers had been attacked by Locky ransomware, it had also got out shadow copies,our on site backup and also due to a live feed our offsite backup. We could find no way to resolve this issue and the data was business critical then luckily we found Red Mosquito and they have been great even working over the weekend to fix the issue. Honestly if you get hit by this terrible ransomware speak to these guys asap. Panic over now, we have our data back and normal business can resume.
All our customers data was recovered quickly
A great fast prompt service, even though it was a Bank Holiday.

I would recommend Red Mosquito.
We had a massive attack through a CryptoLocker malware. Over 96 Gb preciuos CAD data were encrypted. So we need a good advice. A search in the internet has Red Mosquito as the best result. We send a contactmessage to Red Mosquito and the slogan "No Decryption - No fee" tips the balance.
After this we send a examplefile to decrypt and the decryption was successful. A order for complete decryption follows imediately. This was do by a Teamviewer conncetion and takes only a few hours. Here very special thanks to Andrew Stark as a good buddy in this hazardous situation. Thanks a lot, Andy :-)
We are very satisfied with the decryptionresults and provide Red Mosquito for every persons who are victims of a encrytion malware.

We wish Red Mosquito good luck for the future

Jonny Eberle, IT Sysadmin
I contact RedMosquito for a data recovery due to a cryptolocker issue. Professional service, quick answer and all data is OK. Our business is saved !
A virus attacked us and encrypted all the data of our company: accounting and invoicing softwares, payroll, all files on the network... The company was totally blocked and we found no one in France to help us.
With the help of Red Mosquito in less than 24 hours we get all our data back at the right date and time of the attack, so the employees were able to go back to work very quickly.
The Red Mosquito team was really helpful and dedicated to our problem. Their work was really efficient!
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 122 reviews