RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

Read RM Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

+44 (0) 141 348 7959

23 Panorama Business Village

Tell us how RM Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
I contact RedMosquito for a data recovery due to a cryptolocker issue. Professional service, quick answer and all data is OK. Our business is saved !
A virus attacked us and encrypted all the data of our company: accounting and invoicing softwares, payroll, all files on the network... The company was totally blocked and we found no one in France to help us.
With the help of Red Mosquito in less than 24 hours we get all our data back at the right date and time of the attack, so the employees were able to go back to work very quickly.
The Red Mosquito team was really helpful and dedicated to our problem. Their work was really efficient!
When a virus hit our network and encrypted all of our data, I was at my wits end! Our IT firm has no answers and I feared that it was all lost for good.
Then I found the team at Red Mosquito, who were confident that they could restore all of our files. I was dubious, but I had no reason to be, as Andy got everything back in original order and in good time too.
I would highly recommend their data recovery service!
I found Red Mosiquito on behalf of a customer who had been infected with the crypto virus and had no backup. Red recovered all the data and I will simply quote from the email I sent Neil once the recovery was complete.
"May I say on a personal note that I am mightily impressed with your services. I don’t know how you decrypt the data, as elsewhere, apart from one other company in the USA, say it is virtually impossible. So good on you for your technical expertise. I would also say that you and your company provide an efficient and very professional service and I will be happy to give feedback on the website."

I highly recommend this company.
Steve Collins

Thanks once again and whilst I hope that we don’t have to make contact too soon, it’s good to know there is a company like yours around."
The support on data recovery was great.

We receive a quick helpdesk response during the data recovery process on all phase of the job
We were attacked by the cryptolocker virus. Due to this, all the data was encrypted and became inaccessible. After doing some research on recovery options we found Red Mosquito. Red Mosquito unlocked a test file for us and therefore reassured us the files could be recovered. Within two days of the recovery being approved we were running at 100% again. I would strongly recommend Andy and the Red Mosquito team.
very effective services!
During a very stressful time due to a Locky Virus attack we were recommended to contact RedMosquito. Within a very short time they were able to confirm that the could help to solve the problem. Our files were fully restored and we received an excellent service and an had an excellent experience dealing with RedMosquito.

Marian
ASA Secretary
Dublin
Red Mosquito managed to recover all encrypted data speedily after a ransomware virus had encrypted everything. Communication was excellent and I would highly recommend them.
Excellent Service, knowledgeable personnel and very dedicated team.
Red Mosquito for me provides a top class service for our company. No task to small or big is never a problem. Over the years I can say that I have tried numerous IT support companies but Red Mosquito is by far head and shoulders above its competitors on

Product Knowledge
Call out times
Price
Andy Stark certainly knows his stuff when I comes to cryptoware. Less than 2 days and everything was back to normal after our cryptowall attach which ate our data, backups and shadow copies. Well done Andy
We have been working with Red Mosquito for many years and they have provided a reliable service tailored to our changing needs.
In addition to this Red Mosquito have coordinated a number of office moves and IT upgrades.
We have built a good relationship the Neil the Director at Red Mosquito who frequently takes time to check that we are happy their service.
Very helpful and immediate in the service expectations as well

Reasonably priced given the value of the data which was paramount to our business

They saved us!!
My company had a ransom virus similar to the virus talk talk had and our IT company tried everything to unencrypt the files without any joy. Having lots a lot of important files I began to look on the Internet for companies I could trust, knowing nothing about this sort of thing I was very nervous to trust a company I had never had dealings with to come on to our server etc and have free access to everything! But I came across red mosquito who were very professional and didn't promise the earth. For a competitive price they had a look st my files and comnirmed they could unencrypt them... 3 days later they had recovered all files. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys, first class service - thank you.
I contacted Red Mosquito for troubles emerging from the aggression by a PC virus, and my subsequent request to recover encrypted data. The service provided by RedMosquito was really excellent for speed and effectiveness. The company also operated with great courtesy and deep attention. Thank you.
I always find the guys very helpful and professional at all times , either on the phone , remote or site visits.
Red Mosquito have always provided a great service for CMS Windows. Their technical knowledge and customer service are first rate and the staff always keen to help.
Red Mosquito are a solicitous company that we find extremely responsive to our IT requirements. They have, without fail, provided solutions, both technical and advisory, with have been tailored to our needs
We have dealt with RM since 2002, and the reason we continue to do so, is that they are very good at what they do. They have a great team of people who are always technically capable, and keen to resolve issues that arise. We use them for our on-going IT support, and have also used them for individual projects.

The best compliment I can pay Red Mosquito, is that of all the issues that we need to manage and control in our business, IT is not one of them.
RM Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews