Simply Burlington Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Simply Burlington

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Simply Burlington deliver?

Tell us how Simply Burlington made you happy

"Use this company with caution. I bought bathroom furniture from them. When the goods arrived they were faulty and order was wrong. I phoned to complain and request a replacement. At this point I was advised that to get replacement goods for the next day ( as fitters were already on site) I needed to pay for a replacement and they would arrange a refund for the original. I was sceptical but did this and the goods arrived but no refund. Ten days later despite over five calls the refund had not arrived and the company has just tried blaming me for crediting the wrong card despite agreeing this was not what they agreed to do. I only agreed to pay additional funds on my card on the understanding that is where they would be refunded. The companies solution today. - pay again using the credit card ( a third time) and they will send me a refund to my current account as promised. Needless to say I declined. Being scammed once is enough. In short he careful check all goods on arrival . If you expect a refund be aware they seem to be agents and only issue refunds if their suppliers issue them a credit. I have reported them to my bank and trading standards"
Are you Simply Burlington? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Quick and efficient."
"Tried to deliver without informing me, offered to redeliver with charge, never responded to emails and phone contact pointless. Order cancelled and still no response"
Simply Burlington is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews