Wix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wix

How would you rate Wix?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered from this company on Etsy, called Snazzy Pizzazy. It is based in Australia. Great company, I ordered 4 items, and they were Exactly as ordered, aa a matter of fact, the care and attention to detail in making each piece was evident. The lady who has this shop does exceptional work! Each piece was packaged for immediate gift giving, and I did not have to ask for that, it's just something extra that is done, how nice to see someone go that little extra step to please the customer! Great gifts for men, women, teens & tweens, think about this shop for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, just because, etc. Her prices are extremely reasonable, & the products are Beautiful!"
Wix is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews