Sofos Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sofos
Read Sofos Reviews

(512) 877-6273

admin@sofos.ai

Tell us how Sofos made you happy
Works for some industries, but this is not a one size fits all approach. More and more people use this form of marketing on LI, decreasing the effectiveness.

They claim to use AI, however no AI is used.

Might be useful for your business but just be aware there are challenges with LI automation.
I would like to take a moment to honor Sofos who handles our investor connections and virtual assisting needs through our Newchip Accelerator program.

This has been a vital component of our current operations at Assuaged. They truly exemplify excellence and I would highly recommend them to any #startup or #entrepreneurs needing help with investor outreach.

Keep in mind, that you need to put in the work too. These types of high-tech tools are designed to help take your hands off the wheel but you still need to do your part. Thank you Sofos and Newchip for the amazing support, we couldn't do it without you!! #startups #business
Such a great product. SOFOS is without a doubt the best LinkedIn AI tool on the market. We went with the 2 campaign plan and are now committing investors and driving people to our platform. So grateful to have this Team of people rooting on our success!
So impressed with this service. As a startup, finding quality connections is the name of the game. Whether you are looking for investment, employees, connectors, or traction, this service is a "no-brainer."

Scott Stout
CEO
MedVector Clinical Trials
The tool is doing exactly what I was explained that it would do. Really low hit rate, but maybe that is to be expected. I have had a few pretty helpful connections and discussions.
Sofos is a truly fantastic tool. Whether we were trying to build sales traction, reach investors, or attract product testers, Sofos helped us reach more people without burning leads by blindly reaching out. Highly recommend!
Great Product Indeed. Helped us a lot to gain investors, business and advisor onboaridng momentum and branding outreach. Recommend to all fellow startups.
Sofos team is excellent and the tool is good but I have yet to get fruitful results from it.
Sofos is like having virtual assistance when you are on a task to reach out to thousands of prospects!
Great product with great team behind it. Thanks
Extremely happy with the services delivered. They automated my entire campaigns in LinkedIn and made sure reach out to prospects never stopped.
I would highly recommend their services to maximise the LinkedIn reach outs and campaigns.
is working really good for us!
The seamless integration of the Sofos product to LinkedIn is state-of-art and amazingly easy to use. Now I am able to organize and keep up with messages with potential investors and valuable connections that have helped grow our business Assuaged, Inc. Thank you Sofos for creating such a fine product!
Great job of helping with outreach and regularly keeping in touch
Sofos is rated 4.57 based on 14 reviews