Steadliving Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steadliving
Read Steadliving Reviews

puneeth@steadliving.com.au

Tell us how Steadliving made you happy
Fast delivery, many thanks.
Was not happy because the delivery guy did not deliver my sofas to my apartment. I had to unload the boxes myself and bring them in myself
Customer service is fantastic
I bought the Jingle Jollys Christmas Motif Lights LED Rope Reindeer Waterproof Solar Powered and I am very pleased with my purchase. The Led lights are nice and bright and the reindeer stand out really well.
Fast delivery, good value
Good product price and company to deal with
I bought an outdoor storage box for my potting mix etc. I am very happy with it but to put it together it was a bit difficult trying to get the clips in the slots, otherwise extremely happy.
The table is fabulous & was exactly as described on the website. I also bought one for my mum because she also really like the table when she saw mine.
Item was exactly as described. Turned up very quickly. Good product excellent price
Steadiving were exceptional in handling our order and queries. Emails were communicated promptly and efficiently.
Highly recommend Steadliving. Will most certainly be purchasing in the future.
A pleasure to do business with hassle free quick delivery very would definitely do business with Stead Living again.
Huge range of products. Reasonable prices and quick delivery.
Best price around for this item and very prompt delivery. A faultless online shopping experience.
Steadliving is rated 4.62 based on 13 reviews